Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gnanasekar
Submit a review for Dr. GnanasekarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from breast pain and itching so much for last one week I am only 25 years girl please tell me it reason and what to do.
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharge - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My wife has got stone like small kind into the breasts so please give me the solution about this problem.
About my wife back pain started in her lumber and thoracic back portion in the month of feb. 2012. We started treatment under local doctor's advice and took pain killers and some muscle relaxant and pain healed. But, it got repeated every week and we did the same treatment for the span of month. After that we did total analysis and it was found that there is compression at d8-d-9 and infection from d8-d10 and l3-l4 of spine. Then we did biopsy (first biopsy) of developed lesions and all reports were normal. At this time othopedician doctor advise us that it can be non-detectable tb infection (as it is non-pulmonary) and we started akt-4 on the basis of symptoms even though mtb was negative up to 4th week of culture growth. She took akt-4 for 20 months (june 2012 to feb-2014). During last 6 months of this time of period she was absolutely fine and started normal movements which were restricted during initial part of treatment. Infection was healed partially, and lesions was also started to disappear. We monitored it by ct scan after every 3 months. But in dec 2014 when medicine supposed to stop completely, again sever back pain started and it was found that there is formation of pus and damage of tissues at d8-d10, l3-l4. During this time of period she suddenly lost her weight by 18 kg (within 15 days), so operated and currated all the pus and infected part from the infected location (second biopsy). That sample we again sent for all the lab tests and it is again negative for mtb. We cultured that sample further and it is fount that this is slow growing ntm (non tuberculin mycobacterium) infection. And rest of all test were normal. As it is very slow growing we cannot found out exact genome of that bacterium. So, at this time infectious disease specialist and spine specialist doctors took decision together and stop akt 4 and started her; 1. Amikacin sulphate 1g: daily im/iv 2. Clarrithromycin: 500mg twice a day 3. Doxycyclin and lactic acid bacillus: twice a day 4. Levofloxacin: 750mg once a day during this treatment only her bsl found high without any diabetic history; so she is also taking, 5. Reclide 80mg twice a day 6. Metformine 500 mg twice a day as amikacin daily 1 gm is very high dose we are monitoring her serum creatinine, lft, esr, crp level on weekly basis; and if serum creatinine level is above standard value doctor advising to stop amikacin for some time and once it comes to normal level again we are starting it. Rests of the medicines are same. Above mentioned medicine has been taken for 4.5 months and again we did contrast mri for analyzing effectiveness of therapy. But in this latest mri report it is found that there is new disease has been developed at d9-d10 vertebral bodies and intervention disc. So, we taken advice from Dr. Rajeev soman, hinduja, mumbai. He has diagnosed it as below; 1. Primary tuberculine infection 2. Secondary nosocomial infection 3. Non-tubeculine mycobacterium and prescribed following medicines for 6 months; 1. Inj. Tigecycline (tiganex) 50 mg, bd - 6 months 2. Tab. Clarrithromycine (synclar) 500 mg, bd - 6 months 3. Tab. Levofloxacine (levoflox) 750 mg, od - 6 months 4. Tab. Linezolid 600 mg, od - 6 months } now all medicines stopped due to severe side effect. Side effect recovery is going on. What should we do?
Cancer ovarian resemble in shape, size with an almond are situated in the pelvic region one on either side of uterus, behind below the fallopian tubes. There are three types of ovarian cancer epithelial, germ cell found in thre ovarian structute. Epithelial cancer can spread to the other ovary, pelvis abdomen but cancer affects the younger women is not so common.
- Abdomen of distension digestive troubles gas. Sometimes fluid collects in the abdomen and there is abnormal vaginal bleeding. Frequent urgent urination. Menstrual disorders pain during intercourse.
- Child birth, oral contraceptives, family history, breast cancer, colon cancer are usual causes of ovarian cancer.
- X - rays, ultrasound scan blood tests are employed to detect its presence
- A diet rich in fruits vegetables can decrease the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Symptoms/sigs/history other base homeopathy treatment.
- Alumen 30, baryta iod 3x, lachesis 2c, oophorinum 3x other medicine.