Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish N Rao
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Girish N RaoYour feedback matters!
I having a problem in my neck for a few years ago. It consistently paining and so much irritating me. I consult a doctor he says me that you should getting a big operation for that problem but i'm so scare to think about that so now what should I do for my this problem.
I have dry cough from 1 year. Sometimes it is not there Cough increases when I eat banana and when I do jogging. I think my chest is blocked. I took m-dryl expectorant last night it increased my cough frequency.
Hi I am 21.9 year old and suffering from chronic pharyngitis from past 1.5 years and have consulted to many doctors but cheek nahi ho raha. So I want to know the complication of this ki future me kya dikkat as sakti h. please reply whether it is dangerous ?
I am Having A bad habit of Masturbation ,want ask how I can loose this bad habit, and and also tell me how I can recover the effect of masturbation. Please help me.
I'm 20 years old average body I masturbate twice or thrice a day does it cause any problems or is it okay . I feel my bone are getting weak is it true . Please help me thank you.
Hello I am avinash I am suffering from headache for last 1 year I have used some medicines but they have not worked on me.
Hi sir I am suffering from sinus from last 6 years till now I am not relief some times blood also coming in my nose when I am cleaning. I go so many clinics and tested but some doctors give medicines and inhaler and some one take steam all I do but not clear even homoeopathy also .finally one doctor told take operation but friends also do operation but not cure. What can I do sir if it any medicines sir.
Hi, I am newly married guy and have family planning after two years and to avoid pregnancy for 2 years for my wife how can we have protected sex without condom, could you suggest any safe medication?
Mujhe jaldi jaldi jukham ho jada h.or dust allergy hai. Or aajkal nose ek dum dry rehti hai. Which medicine should I use? Can you suggest me? Or should I use otrivin nasal spray?
Hii I am Pratyush Karn I have a Problem I am suffering suffering From Fever All time I Go to Near doctor And He Give me medicine But His medicine Not Work please Give Me Some Advice.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.