Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish AmbatYour feedback matters!
I hv never smoked. But still my lips has black stains as if m smoker. Some flaks of skin always comesout frim lips. I wish to hv nice pink lips. Pl advise.
I have issue with digestive and hair failing with itching since last one month. Please sugest me what should I do?
I am fair in color. It was started changing skin color and became rough near chin. It is spreading all over neck from 1 year. Can you please provide me a solution for this issue?
I have hair fall problem, My hair fall rate is increasing day by day and hair becomes so light I am not able to stop this hair fall. There are some blank space created on my scalp which irritating me so much please provide some suggestion.
I am 23 year female I have started witnessing hair fall from my teenage year when I was 16 n have always been in constant struggle and battle with my hair fall .I am anaemic and have irregular periods as well .this hair fall started with an alopecia patch which never spread again n didn't notice any further but still my hair fall continued though I never have seen many hair falling down but there s loss in allot of volume which is visible now .have never undergone any treatment it's only home remedies and my hair during this struggle used to get recovered .but now at this stage I feel tht it's not getting recovered at all whatever I try to do .kindly tell me wht could be the reason behind my this constant problem .and what should I do so that I come across a stop in this hair fall battle permanently.
I'm experiencing extreme hair fall. I'm afraid that I might go bald. What are the remedies to cure this? Can you please give me some home remedy because I find it difficult to get access to things not easily available.
Hi I am 44 years old men. I am facing some pimple issue on my forehead. Which is irritating me. What should I do?
There are many black spot of pimples on my face. What can I do for remove successfully. please consult me. Thank you.
I feel that I'm suffering from hair fall, dry scalp and hair thinning. Is there any natural remedies that I can follow to reduce my hair fall and other symptoms.
My skin completion is wheatish by birth but after pregnancy skin tone got changed after few years skin tone was normal but now again it changed too dark and oily I don't apply anything to my face as of now please suggest any remedy for color completion.
Hi Doctor, I have dark patches on my both arms which seems to be like pigmentation due to sun burns so I always avoid off shoulders clothes. I have dark patches from past 3-4 years. Taken lots of treatments from beauty salons like scrubbing, cleansing, massages. But nothing works. Can you please suggest what could be the right treatment?
Sir I used hydroquinone 3% and tretin 0. 025% now face become fully red and pimples also became red so much what shall I do now. Can I continue use that 2 cream ?
I am 21 year old female, having dark circles in great extent which is getting worst day by day. Plzz suggest proper treatment for this.
I have blackheads on my face and nose. I have tried all the crams and and face wash but no result. Could you give some tips to remove it from the face and nose.
People who suffer from oily skin tend to have multiple advantages, such as a younger looking skin over a longer period of time as wrinkles, spots and fine lines tend to creep in much later. However, there are many inherent disadvantages of having oily skin, such as a shiny face and frequent occurrences of pimples and acne. Some of the tips to take care of your greasy or oily skin are mentioned below:
1. Use face cleansers, which are gentle on your skin: It is very important that you choose a cleanser, which has the best ingredients in them as harder elements can damage your skin and accelerate oil production. Products which are specifically marketed for oily skin or acne and best suited for these purposes usually contain the following ingredients:
- glycolic acid
- benzoyl peroxide
- beta-hydroxy acid
- salicylic acid
2. Use medicated pads or blotting paper to remove excess oil: For greasy or oily skin, one of the best solutions is to use specially medicated pads or blotting paper, which can easily remove the grime from your face. There are many over the counter products available which are specially made for this purpose. You can use these in between daily facial washes.
3. Don't wash you face more than twice daily: It is recommended you wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser, but not more than that. Washing your face more than twice daily could actually strip your skin of all moisture and encourage the production of more oil.
4. Use natural face masks and clays to soothe your skin once a week: Natural clays and face masks made of ingredients like fullers earth, commonly known as multani mitti and sandalwood will soothe and cool your skin. It also removes excess oil and harmful bacteria from the skin.
5. Control what you eat: Diet plays a big part on how skin is affected as well. Consuming foods, which are high in sugar and oil such as fried foods and fizzy drinks will definitely contribute to more oil on your skin. Replacing them with fruits and vegetables like apricots, mangoes, lettuce, kale, carrots and sweet potatoes will reduce the oiliness of your skin.
6. Makeup also plays a major role: The type of foundation or makeup you use can also contribute to how much oil you have on your skin. While choosing make up try and avoid heavy foundation and choose water based liquid make up instead of oil based ones.
Related Tip: "7 Tips for Healthy & Glowing Skin in Monsoon!"