Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish AmbatYour feedback matters!
I want to reduce my weight as early as possible and to avoid blak spot on my face and neck how to rectify it please guide me.
I am having pimples all over my face. They are painful pimples. When they burst a fluid comes out of white and red color. I am not able to find a suitable medicine for it. Please consult me a medicine.
I am 23 years old having acne on face since long almost 6 years have consulted so many specialists dermatologists, t endocrinologists, homeopathy, etc but nothing work out. hormone profile is normal only triglycerides level is little high. In winters itx so severe. Is there any way to gid rid of it or it will remain for ever. Have done salcipeelx as well, for time being it works but at the end result is same. recommend any medication that will b helpful.
How can she reduce her breast size at the age of 20 that is too heavy. So much of fat can cause cancer so please help.
My daughter is 15 years old and her hair are fall very fastly from last 1 year, how and why? I don't know please suggest me what should I do?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 22 and I am facing the problem of hair loss and baldness. What should I do? Can I gain new hairs anyways?
I am having scalp psoriasis. Even it started affecting my nails and ears. What treatment should I undergo to get rid of this?
Papaya to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the finely ripped papaya and peel its skin. Make the papaya into slices. Now mesh the papaya into creamy paste. Apply this paste on the face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes then wash with the water. Papaya contains the enzyme named papain which exfoliates the skin and easily removes the dark spots on the face.
Lemon juice to treat dark spot, black spots on the face
Take the lemon juice and apply on the dark spots, black spots. The vitamin c in lemon juice works as the antioxidant on the skin and remove the impurities on the skin. The lemon has the capacity to lighten the dark spots. Dip the cotton ball on the lemon juice and rub on the area of dark spots and black spots. If any one has the sensitive skin then dilute the lemon juice with water. Use this until you get the desired result.
Sandalwood to treat dark spots, black spots on the face.
Take the sandalwood and make it as fine powder. Then add the glycerin and rose water to the sandalwood powder. Make it as the smooth paste and apply on the face. All the three ingredients are helpful in removing the dark spots, black spots.
Aloe vera to treat dark spots, black spots on the face.
Take the aloe vera gel and apply on the dark pots. Wash it after 20minutes. Aloe vera is the best dark spot remover. The aloe vera removes the acne scars, acne marks etc. The dark spots are formed due to acnes, pimples. The aloe vera is the best dark spot, black spot corrector if they are of acne spots and pimple spots.
Vitamin e to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Dark spot, black spot are caused by the vitamin deficiency. The vitamin e deficiency is the main cause for the dark spots, black spots. Take the vitamin e capsules is the main direct remedy. Apply the vitamin e oils like almond oils etc on the dark pots. Take the vitamin e food on your diet.
Milk to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the milk in a bowl. Dip the cotton ball in the milk then rub the cotton ball on the dark spot area. Do it in a circular motion. Daily do it for 5 minutes. Do it until you get the desired results. The lactic acid in the milk exfoliates the skin and clears the facial skin pores and lightens the dark spots.
Potato to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the potato and make it into slices and kept those slices in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Then rub these slices on the dark spots. After 5 minutes wash the face with luke warm water. Another method make the potato as paste apply the honey to it. Apply this face mask. This may lighten the dark spots.
Castor oil to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the fresh castor oil in a bowl. Dip the cotton ball on the castor oil. Then rub the cotton ball on the dark spots, black spots area. Do this in the circular motion. Castor oil contains the acidic and anti inflammatory properties to removes and lighten the dark, black spots.
Onion juice to treat dark spots, black spots on the face
Take the onion and grind it well. Take the paste in cotton cloth and squeeze the cloth in bowl onion juice is out. Dip the cotton ball in that juice and apply directly on to the dark spots and leave it for 5 minutes and wash with the warm water.
Above are the general home remedies to remove the dark spots, black spot on the face. By applying the home remedies you cannot get the 100% satisfied result. For the 100% result consult the dermatologist near to you.
How do I get rid of stretch marks. I started gymming and after a week or 2 they started appearing on my body. Please help me in this matter. Will they ever go? And how do they come/develop.
Mere hair bahut girte hai, or rukhe bhi ho gaye hai. Hair jhadne ki wajah se bhaut patle bhi ho gaye hai. please koi oil ya medicine bataye jisse mere hair jhadne band ho jaye or ghane, mote, ho jaye. Or silky bhi ho jaye please Hair growth ke liye best oil konsa hai jo market me mil jaye. please naam bataye thank you.
I am 30 years old with problem of hair fall. My gap between centre parting is increasing and hair is also becoming thin as well as brittle. What should I do?
I am facing hair fall and the amount of hair fall is so excessive that when I make any hair style my scalp is clear visible. Due to my fracture in leg I am taking medicines on continues basis from june end onwards. I have tried methi seeds with curd as well as with water paste also. For a while it controlled my hair fall and gave shine to my hair but from a week suddenly I am loosing much more hair as I was loosing earlier. Pls help me what can I do. Either at the time of hair wash or oiling them I am loosing my hair.
My face skin is oily, On my face many black dot is there, when we press them some yellow color balls is get outside from my face skin. But due to that some holes type dots is generated permanently on face skin, please tell me what is solution for that.
The goodness of water is known to all and sundry. Another fluid to watch out for is the coconut water. Coconut water will leave you with a mouth open awe with its health benefits. From small kids to pregnant women to elderly people, everyone can drink coconut water (unless asked to avoid on doctor recommendation) without any tension. The sweet, nut-like taste of coconut water is indeed very refreshing and soothing, a great respite in the scorching summers.
Positive effects of coconut water on the health
- A low-calorie drink: Coconut water is an ideal and healthy substitute for processed fruit juice, aerated drinks, and beverages. Some of the amazing health benefits of coconut water include;
- Improves Digestion: Coconut water is an excellent source of phosphatase, diastase, folic acid, and other enzymes that aids in the digestion of food.
- A person with dehydration (an outcome of dysentery, diarrhea or cholera) can benefit immensely from coconut water. The coconut water works by restoring the lost electrolyte and plasma balance in the body.
- Keeps skin aging at bay: Cytokines and lauric acid are known to have anti-aging properties. They maintain the pH balance of the skin. Coconut water is a rich source of lauric acid and cytokines. As expected, coconut water helps to restore the natural glow of the skin. Coconut water greatly nourishes and protects the skin from rashes and skin infections.
- Drink coconut water, forget depression forever: Riboflavin, pathogenic acid, and thiamine are the triple healing vitamins that help to lower depression and stress in a person. With these important vitamins present, coconut water will lift your mood and spirits effortlessly.
- Weight management: Being a low- calorie drink, coconut water is a healthy option for people who are on a diet and want to lose few extra kilos.
- Healthy bones the natural way: An excellent source of calcium, coconut water will keep your bones strong and healthy.
- Kidney stones a thing of the past: A natural way to deal with the problem of kidney stones is indeed a great news. Potassium is present in abundance in coconut water. Thus, it not only helps in dissolving the kidney stones, but also ensures that there is no recurrence of the condition (kidney stones).
- A healthy blood pressure: Coconut water comes as a much-needed blessing for people with high blood pressure. The minerals (Potassium and Magnesium) along with Vitamin C ensure that the blood pressure is within healthy limits.
The magnesium present in coconut water comes as a savior for people with migraines.
- A rich source of potassium implies coconut water helps to lower the instances of muscle cramps.
- Having long, healthy, and lustrous hair is no longer a dream, all thanks to the coconut water. It hydrates the scalp, thus providing the necessary nourishment to the hair.
- Being low in sugar and calories, coconut water is an excellent remedy for diabetic patients. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.