Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girija SubramaniumYour feedback matters!
I'm going with ivf treatment. What precautions should I take to get positive results? Please advise.
Sir, I had sex with my bf on my 24th period day. Also I think his seamen didn't entered inside my vagina. After that I took unwanted 72 after 42 hours. But now my period is delaying more than 2 days. Is there any chance to get pregnant? please help me.
I am 22 years old. I am a Female. I already loose my virgin with my lover. But am not so confident that I will marry him or not. In that cases if I married anther person do I get any deceases.
My periods is not coming in time. I did pregnancy test but its negative. I do not know I am so worried. Please tell me the solution.
I am pregnant 5 months I am doing marketing job. I have to travel to distance . Any problem to baby when I am traveling . Some times I got back pain . please tell me what I do?
I am 32 years old, planning my pregnancy. I have a 26 to 28 days menstruation cycle and last month I got my periods on my 35th day. I thought I was pregnant but I had been to a party and had indigestion after which I started to vomit. As my vomiting started, my periods also started. Is it that I had miscarriage? After my periods that is after 5 days, on my 7th day I had intercourse and and today is the 11th day of my cycle, I am feeling mild pain in my lower abdomen mainly towards the right side. I am also feeling breathlessness and a feeling of discomfort. What is it? Is it a concern?
Dear sir/madam. I need small help please give suggestion for my question. My wife is pregnant first time in January 2017 but sum family problem issue that why my wife abortion in March 2017. Than I need again pregnant my wife How long time to next pregnant. Know continue sex with my wife with in 2 month but no results coming in pregnant.
I am 27 years old married woman. We are trying to get pregnant. In march my periods came on 21st and in april on 21st. We had relation on 30th April 1st 2nd 4th 5th 7th 9th n 10th of may. What are the chances of conceiving. Also since last two weeks I see white discharge daily. Also I was experiencing pain just after urination. Since last 4 days I am suffering from constipation. Kindly advise me.
Summer vacations can make you very lazy and it becomes difficult for you to indulge in physical activities because of the hot and sweaty weather. However, here are a few ways in which, you can avoid weight gain during the season:
- Never Arrive Hungry: Eating before hand can help you stay away from different kinds of temptations as you go to a celebratory event or a gathering. This way you do not end up eating a lot of junk food.
- Redirect Your Attention: Many people overlook that there is a whole other world to an event or a party than the food. Try not to look at the gathering as only a feast occasion.
- Pace Yourself: In case that you pack in as much as you can in thirty minutes, you bite faster. Biting slowly will fill you up easily and this way you do not consume too much.
- Number Your food items: At the point when there are food items that you can count as you eat them, put a toothpick in your pocket for every bite you take. Set the farthest point for a number of toothpicks you can collect.
- Outmanoeuvre the buffet: At the point when food is served in buffet style, use a small plate and do not stack your food. Restrict your servings to a small amount.
- Restrain alcohol: Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of liquor at parties. It is not just about calories but rather about control. In case that alcohol does tempt you, try to drink some water and then ask yourself if you still need that drink. Most of the times, it is because of lack of water that you feel the urge to drink other beverages.
- Be choosy about sweets: With regards to sweet, be extremely particular. Confine your desires to little servings and only to what is exceptionally tempting to you. In case that you know you are the type who cannot stop at one chomp, it could be very unhealthy for you. Try to tell someone else about it and let them help you.
- Present to your own treats: Whether you are heading off to a gathering or an office potluck, think about bringing as a low-calorie treat that you know you will appreciate. Bringing your own pastry will make other options less enticing.
- Confine "tastes" while cooking: In case that you do a great deal of cooking during the occasions, get serious about every one of those "tastes." People lose their cravings when they have been cooking than they have been eating the entire time.
- Walk it off: Other than consuming some additional calories, this will make tracks in an opposite direction from the food for a while. Get people off the chair and move. Go out for a stroll as a family before or after the dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
What to do if in pregnancy GS Measure 5MM Corresponding to 5 weeks but period not came from 3 Months. Pregnancy will Success or not?
Hi I am 24 years I am feeding milk to my child from the next day of delivery ,after 2 months the milk is not coming what shall I do.
I am married in year2011 but I have no baby. My husband was affected by aszoospermia. And his report was" grade 2 bilateral varicocele and fatty liver and no sperm in 4 times seven analysis. I (female) have no problem hsg was normal and all are normal but I have common problem" right renal calculus. Now we follow residents medicine. But no improvement in my husband health with seven. Now what we do the next step? please tell me famous specialist for this problem. My husband 35 years old. I was 25 years old. Please give a proper solution for my problem. And he have a normal testis.
Hi doctor actually problem meri wife ko hai she is 6 month pregnant aur pehle to usse back me pain hota tha but now she says ki usse vegina ke pas thighs pe pain hota hai to iske liye kya kare aur kya waha pe balm use kar sakte hai koi problem to nahi hoga.
I am 26yrs old & I have irregular menses problem from last 8yrs & more bloody menses occur during MC with more abdomen pain. I married from last 6yrs still I am not being pregnant. So pls give me advise what I want to do to be a pregnant & what the real problem behind this.
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.