Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. What should I do for this. Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast. 20 years female from Greater Noida asked I am 18 years old girl. Meri problem yeah hai ki 23 -09-2016 ko mene apne boyfriend ke saath sex kia usne pressurely insert kia that penis or ussi din raat ko mere periods aa gye heavy flow ho ra hai blood ka. Or dard bhi bhot hai pehle itna dard ni hota tha periods aane pe. Mene vagina ke andr dkha ta skin fati hui ti or PD ki wazah se or dard kar raha hai. Toh kya mai PD ke khatam hone ka wait karu tab shayad dard kaam ho jye or dard and Jo skin fat gayi hai dheere2 sahi ho jaye ya checkup karau? Kuch big problem toh nhi hai? Please suggest me fast.
Hello sir, my wife is facing a problem with her periods. Her period where regular up to 3 months back from three months it was not regular. And in this month it was to late by 6 day and not even came after 6 days too. Sir please give a solution to this problem and her period were too painful from 3 months.
I am 23 years female. I am facing vaginal irritation n inflammation. I had sex for the first time day before yesterday. Please help me how will I cure it? I can't tell to any1 as I am unmarried please help me.
My wife is pregnant, and this is her 6 month running. But my wife is afraid to the normal delivery but as per my knowledge that the normal delivery is good instead of sessor. So pls guide me for the same.
What precaution or care should be taken after immediate operation of uterus removal for female (age 59 years) please suggest diet and ways in order to recover to good health.
I'm 29 years old 5 months before married .unfortunately I had did two times medical abortion first in 9th April for 5 weeks pregnant and it was proceeded successfully after getting scan it is clear and then after 11th may I got my periods as normal as earlier for 4-5 days . Then after some days I feel same symptoms of pregnancy and I did pelvic scan on 12th june for conformation then I found that I'm pregnant of 4-5 weeks and then I had few blood cramps on 16th june then Dr. suggest me to do another pelvic scan and after that sonography reports shows that there is no growth in sac and I'm also feeling very uncomfortable then Dr. suggest me to do medical abortion as soon as possible then she prescribed me some abortion medicine 2 tabs of 200 mg milestone to take in early morning in empty stomach on 18th june and then after 2 days on 20th June 4 tabs of 200 mg misoprostol taken bucally in the gap of one hr then I started heavy bleeding with cramps and clots for two days then after it is get normal as period bleeding for 6 days then after gap of 2-3 days I get few bleeding then it's stopped and on 4th July today I'm also getting some bleeding today my gyeac advice me to do pelvic scan for conformation of successful expelled of pregnancy it is done in bleeding or I should wait until its finished what is best to do and I'm very scared for my health. Suggest me best advice for my problems and health related issues for further pregnancy which we are planned after 18 months . And some nutrients also which I required for weakness after 2 unfortunate abortions.
Sir please explain me that which stretch n posture exercise I have to do to straighten my bowlegs which is more effective?
I don't have proper periods. My menstrual happened 3 months one time. What should I do? Is weight loss will be the solution? If it means, pls give suggestion to weight loss.
I am getting married in next month, wanted to ask regarding precautions during sex and about contraceptive pills. Is condom is sufficient for not being pregnant or do I need to take some contraceptive pills. If yes then please suggest me which one is good and also when to take that to avoid pregnancy and also what is the side effect?
Now I am feeling sleepy, tired. I had last period on 4th of october. Prega test shows positive. To terminate 1st pregnancy I took MIFEGEST once this year, can I take it again to terminate 2nd pregnancy. I want to have babies two year later. Re- taking of Mifegest can harm my future fertility? What to do?
Me and my girl had unprotected sex (I just inserted my penis by an inch twice) in the month of may. She had got her periods just aftr 3 days may 17th. In the month of June she had got her periods on June 16th or 17th. Now in the month of July it's already July 20th and she hasn't got her periods yet. We never had any physical contact after may. She hasn't got her periods yet. IS she pregnant? Y has her periods delayed by so many days. Is she pregnant?
My wife not interested in sex We have a baby too we have 12 years of marriage life it is from last 4-5 years.
Natural home remedies for Insomnia
Insomnia can become a real nightmare as the clock ticks on into the night and you ’re awake to notice. Try these natural approaches to help you get some rest
Before- bed bites
• Have a slice of turkey or chicken , or a banana before heading to bed . These foods contain tryptophan , an amino acid that ’s used to make serotonin . And serotonin is a brain chemical that helps you sleep .
• Carbohydrates help trytophan enter the brain. Try a glass of warm milk (milk contains tryptophan ) and a cookie , or warm milk with a spoonful of honey .
• Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal.
• Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime , is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach , and when it tosses and turns, so will you . Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine— can make you feel jumpy .
Call on herbs for help
• Valerian helps people fall asleep faster without the “ hangover ” affect of some sleeping pills. It binds to the same receptors in the brain that tranquilizers such as diazepam bind to . Take two capsules of valerian root an hour before bed .
• Take 4 , 000 to 8, 000 milligrams of dried passionflower capsules . Passionflower is widely used as a mild herbal sedative .
Smell your way to sleep
• Lavender has a reputation as a mild tranquilizer . Simply dab a bit of the oil onto your temples and forehead before you hit the pillow . The aroma should help send you off to sleep .
• Put a drop of jasmine essential oil on each wrist just before you go to bed . In studies conducted at Wheeling Jesuit University in West Virginia, researchers discovered that
people who spent the night in jasmine -scented rooms slept more peacefully than people who stayed in unscented—or even lavender-scented— rooms .
• Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang- ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak .
Be a slave to schedule
• Wake up at the same time each day, no matter how little sleep you got the night before. On weekends, follow the same schedule, so your body adheres to the same pattern all week long . You ’ll fall asleep faster.
• Every morning , go for a walk . It doesn ’t have to be a long walk, but it should definitely be outdoors. The presence of natural light (even if the day is overcast ) tells your groggy body it’ s time to wake up for the day. With your body clock set by the great outdoors, you ’ll sleep better at night .
• Try not to nap during the day, no matter how tired you feel. People who don’ t have insomnia often benefit from a short afternoon nap. However , if you ’ re napping in daytime only to turn into a wide -eyed zombie at night , there’ s a good chance that that afternoon snooze is disrupting your body clock.
• Once you get into bed , imagine your feet becoming heavy and numb . Feel them sinking into the mattress . Then do the same with your calves, and slowly work your way up your body, letting it all grow heavy and relaxed . The idea is to let yourself go, in gradual phases .
• If you’ re still awake after this progressive relaxation exercise, count sheep . The point is to occupy your mind with boring repetition , and , not to cast aspersions on sheep , there’ s nothing more boring or repetitive than counting a herd of them . Any repetitive counting activity will lull you .
• If you just can’t sleep , don’ t lie in bed worrying about it. That will only make sleep harder to attain. Get up, leave the bedroom , and grab a book or watch TV .
Prep your bedroom
• Turn your alarm clock so that you can’t see it from bed . If you ’ re glancing at the clock when you wake up— and it’s almost impossible not to —you ’ ll soon start wondering how you can function tomorrow on so little sleep tonight .
• Turn your thermostat down a few degrees before heading to bed . Most people sleep better when their surroundings are cool .
• If you share your bed , consider buying a queen - or king- size mattress so you don ’t keep one another up. Or consider sleeping in separate beds . ( Be sure to emphasize that your wish for separate beds is based on pragmatism rather than preference . )
Check the label
• Be cautious about taking an over - the -counter painkiller before bed . Some of them, like Excedrin , contain caffeine . Read the label first.
• Check labels of decongestants and cold remedies too. In addition to caffeine, they may contain ingredients , such as pseudoephedrine, that rev up your nervous system and leave you unable to fall asleep.
More " don ’ ts" for better dozing
• Avoid exercising within four hours of bedtime— it’s too stimulating. Instead , exercise in the morning or after work . An exception is yoga . A number of yoga postures are designed to calm your body and prepare you for sleep.
• Avoid caffeinated beverages, particularly within four hours of bedtime. Though people have varying ranges of sensitivity to caffeine, the stimulating effects can be long - lasting .
• Also avoid alcohol in the evenings. While a glass of sherry might help you fall asleep a bit faster than usual, the effects soon wear off , and you’ re more likely to wake up during the night .
• If you smoke within four hours of your bedtime, look no further for the cause of your insomnia . Nicotine stimulates the central nervous system, interfering with your ability to fall asleep and stay that way .
As human beings are called as a bipedal animal, we must make use of our legs to walk and move here and there which is not at all happening because of vehicle usage and advent of transport media.
Walking a good distance say 3-5 km on a daily basis is must if you really want to get a strong spine, strong legs and good cardiac compliance and resilient body.
In defence, the word'parade' is used and practiced so much so that every defence personnel develops the habit of walking and thus maintain their fitness.
The first thing that the child learns is crawling and then later on standing and walking a good distance and the toddler just run in-house as this is one of the most natural ways of our existence. Remember walking is the first milestone before talking that's how probably walk the talk is more relevant as per the milestone development theory, isn't it!
Daily walking increase levels of endorphins, activates glucagon and reduces insulin thus achieves the best balance and rejuvenation.
Walk is a simple exercise to carry out and during pregnancy, it is safe and more easy to keep good muscle tone.
Cycling too is good leg and back activity but more strenuous than walk.