Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Girija JyotheswaranYour feedback matters!
Can you tell me medicine to delay my periods for 2-3 days but without any side effects. And from when I should take it. Period cycle is 29-30 days. Patient is a mother and younger baby is 1 year old.
According to doctor prescribed, I used to intake Hempuspa tablet and syrup in daytime and ovabless Health supplement tablets with M2-tone syrup at night time in order to conceive a baby. .here I wanted to know is I am going right towards it or not. Please suggest could I be pregnant soon or not.
I want to conceive & I am planning from last 2-3 months but no results. This is my second pregnancy.
My girlfriend cannot control arousal feeling and I have sex with her 3 times a day that too on daily bases, so is it okay? Does it cause any effects to me or her? Please suggest.
Is it necessary to store some urine in urinary bladder. Before having the ultrasound for pregnancy test.
Ayurveda has remedies that can help you control cholesterol and improve heart health.
Cholesterol is something that the body needs to build and maintain cellular health. Technically it is known as a lipid and is a fatty or wax-like material that circulates in the bloodstream.
There are two kinds of cholesterol, and you have probably already heard about them, but they are:
LDL - this is the "bad" cholesterol that can cling to arterial walls and create blockages that result in strokes and heart attacks.
HDL - this is the good type that is going to actually protect you from heart disease.
We get cholesterol from our foods, but our bodies can also make it too. Hence this leads to high levels of cholesterol in the arteries.
In ayurveda- certain herbs, ayurvedic treatments and remedies can lower high cholesterol. These are:
- Garlic: Garlic is the most common herb that is used in Indian cooking and no dish tastes the same without it. Having two to three garlic cloves a day can break down bad cholesterol and free it from the arterial walls.
- Coriander: This green herb adds freshness, flavour and colour to any meal. Coriander is a diuretic that will flush out waste and even excess cholesterol.
- Tulsi: Tulsi disintegrates cholesterol from the arteries and washes it from the body.
- Guggul : Guggul is a sap from the Mukul myrrh tree. There are several products made from Guggul that helps to reduce high cholesterol.
- Arjuna or Terminalia Arjuna: Arjuna’s white bark has medicinal properties that dissolve cholesterol from the arteries.
I am post pregnant women having 6months kid. I have put on 20kilo weight. Please help me reduce weight ?
Dear Doctor, in July 2014, a baby girl born in my family. Till today, my regular menses date not came. Is there any chance of pregnancy again if we meet? . How to avoid the same . Kindly advise. Regards, akhila.
My wife is 26 years old and suffering from pcos problem. We are trying for baby for last three years. After six months treatment she is getting regular period for last one year. She is suffering from vaginal infection. Her current period date is 19-9-2016. Her transvaginal sonography is done at 23-9-2016. Uterus is measuring 6.5*3.4*3.2 cm in size and appear bicornuate. Endometrial thickness is 3.8 mm. No intrauterine mass or fibroid is detected. Right ovary measuring, 3.4*3.1*1.9 cm (volume. 10. 8 ml ). Left ovary measuring 3.0*2.8*1.9 cm (vol. 8.73 ml ). There are multiple small follicles approx 3 - 5 mm size seen in both ovaries. No free fluid collection seen in cul-de-sac region. No pelvic mass or lymphadenopathy seen. Impression - bicornuate uterus. B/L polycystic ovarian disease. It is the report of my wife. Is something difficulties having bicornuate uterus to conceive. Please suggest us treatment.
Hello. Main aapse ye Jana chati hu main pergent nhi ho paa rhi Kya karu Meri shadi ko 3 saal ho gye or Meri period cycle 23 ya 25 days ka rhata h fix nhi hota h to asa main mujh bataye main. Kya karu ki main pergent ho jau.
It is the tropical fruit found in South America. It is also known by the name of Pine cones mostly cultivated in South along with Central America by Mayas. It has a unique flavor which balances the taste of sweet along with sour. It is regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the world available in all seasons. It offers many benefits that are good for the body.
Benefits of Pineapple
- Good for digestion: This fruit is good for digestion as it contains fiber which will help you to overcome from the problem of constipation.
- Prevents cancer: It helps you to prevent cancer as it contains anti-oxidants along with Vitamin C which will help you in fighting against cancer.
- Boosts immune system: It will help you in boosting the immune system where your body will be able to fight with many diseases.
- Cough- It is the best natural remedy for cough, as this fruit includes anti-inflammatory agents which will help the body in fighting infections and kill bacteria. It will help in removing the problem of cough fast without taking any medicine for the same.
- Oral and Bone Health- This fruit is good in maintaining oral and bone health. This fruit contains special properties which will help a person to strengthen the gums. It will also help you to fight against oral cancer. It also strengthens your bones, and helps in the overall growth of the body.
- Circulation of blood- This fruit also contains copper which is good for the body in building red blood cells which are important for the body in providing oxygen to different organs along with providing cognitive benefits.
- Health of tissues: Tissue health is also maintained with the help of this fruit as it helps in the production of Collagen which helps the body in healing and fight against infections in the body.
- Arthritis and blood pressure problem: Problem of blood pressure is also taken care of by its regular consumption. A person who eats pineapple regularly can take care of his or her arthritis problem in a better way.
Thus, you have come across many health benefits of pineapple which protect you from different infections and help your body in building muscles along with bones. It is better you consult a medical practitioner to know more about the benefits of this fruit as some people may be asked to consume it less because of some other medical condition.