Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Girija


Dentist, Chennai

7 Years Experience
Dr. Girija MDS Dentist, Chennai
7 Years Experience
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Girija
Dr. Girija is a trusted Dentist in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. She has had many happy patients in her 7 years of journey as a Dentist. She has completed MDS . You can visit her at Annu Dental Clinic in Ashok Nagar, Chennai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Girija and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MDS - Bharat University - 2010
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Annu Dental Clinic

C409,46th Street,Ashok NagarChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Girija

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi I am 37 years had have fillings done to the last tooth on the right few yrs back. The cement fills had come out few months back causing a deep cavity and now once side of the wall is also broken. Do I get the tooth removed or can refilling can be done at this stage also?

MDS - Periodontics, BDS
Dentist, Ahmedabad
U might need a root canal treatment and a crown over it. Visit your dentist. He will do check up. And will guide you better.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Bangalore
1 person found this helpful

Dr. I have a great cavity in my teeth I want to remove it can I remove my cavity at home.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gadchiroli
The tooth paste that you choose to use should be clinically approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) as they are the pioneer in the field of dental and oral health care. 

I had braces to close the gap between my front teeth and immediately after the braces came off I still had a mild gap, I have the hawley retainers which are active so will they close the remaining gap?

BDS, Master of Hospital Administration
Dentist, Patna
relapse is usually due to removable retainers. so fixed retainers are best. anyways you can go for composite.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir/ madam I suffer from swollen gums on the front lower jaw. They do not bleed or hurt but have receeded a little from my teeth. Please also help me on how to cure my yellow teeth. One of my tooth is cracked, has cracks on it too. Please let me know the proper medication for the same. Thank you in anticipation.

Dentist, Vadodara
Swelling may be due to drug induced if you taking medicine for blood pressure or sedative than also possibility or due to hormonal imbalance in females and during pregnancy as well. So you take xray first of that site followed by minor surgery called gingivectomy. For yellow teeth first clean up done called scaling in professional language. If you not satisfied with it then go for bleaching. For your creck tooth first take xray then rct done following crown.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Bhopal
Proper brushing techniques and procedures protects your gums and teeth.
3 people found this helpful

I am suffering from bad breath. I brush my teeth at morning but at the time of evening it will start smelling. Which tooth should I use for bad breath?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily use betadine mouth wash brush twice daily especially at night drink plenty of water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I my teeth is not so well in colour. I would like to whiten my teeth kindly suggest me.

Dentist, Delhi
You can use toothpaste pyx-g, it's a mild bleaching agent improve your shade. Or your can get bleaching done at a dental clinic.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having yellow marks on my teeth I dont know how to remove it please give any solution for removing it.

PGD Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Dentist, Mumbai
Yellow marks on teeth can either be because of faulty development of tooth or because of accumulation of tartar (calculus as we call it). Faulty development of tooth is a problem that can be addresed only with aesthetic smile designing. If the problem is of tartar, it can be silve by getting a ckeaning of teeth done at a dentist.
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How many times should we brush and after using mouthwash after what time should we wash mouth by water?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Twice a day normally u need not rinse ur mouth after using mouth wash however in about three four min is fine
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My teeth is getting yellow day by day. Do not know how to get rid of it. I brush twice a day with Colgate. At times I get a yellow patch inside my mouth near tonsil area, it vanishes in a few days. Some I said me to use baking soda with lemon on my teeth, does it harm the teeth. Kindly guide me what to do.

Dentist, Mumbai
Dear Amritesh your teeth are getting yellow .you can use baking soda and lime juice paste.but very cautiously because this can harm teeth if used excessively . this yellowishness may be due to poor oral hygiene . you need to improve your oral hygiene and digestion . visit dental surgeon for scaling and polishing .
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having a tooth problem. 6 teeth are having cavity But pain does not occur Today my gum was of my 6 th teeth near lower left part of my tooth. Please tell me home remedy Or treatment I can do from your clinic.

Dentist, Jaipur
Hello if you hv 6 cavities get it filled by your nearby dentist as early as possible as these carious may step further and result in severe pain so get it filled.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Certified Implantologist
Dentist, Mumbai
What You Can Do About Your BAD BREATH
1. Brush and floss more frequently.
2. Scrape your tongue.
3. Avoid foods that sour your breath.
4. Kick the habit.
5. Rinse your mouth out.
6. Skip after-dinner mints and chew gum instead.
7. Keep your gums healthy.
8. Moisten your mouth.
9. See us if the problem still persists.

Sir I have a problem in my teeth. They became yellow while I brush daily. Please solve my problem immediately.

Certification in Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), M.Sc - Master of Oral Implantology (MOI), Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Rajkot
Get your teeth clean by the dentist and also the bleaching treatment if require by that treatment you will get good white teeth
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Oral Medicine and Radiology, BDS
Dentist, Ahmedabad
Oral health is general health

Advice brushing in front of a mirror" not only face see the teeth also"

I am 24 years old I have black spot in my teeth and that spot slowly slowly damage my teeth what can I do please tell me the treatment.

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
Hello lybrate-user. Black spot on your teeth is a dental caries. There are four stages involved in decay. If you leave it untreated you may lose your tooth. So visit a dentist soon and get the needful.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi one of my tooth have cavity kindly suggest what I should filling or have root canal.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Please consult a dentist. You may need a filling only. Or an rct if the cavity is very deep or painful.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(41 ratings)

Dr. Jayakrishna Kalluru

MDS - Orthodontics
Jaya Dental Care, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment