Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GirijaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some infection on my shoulder skin. I slept at night and when I get up I fell some pain on my shoulder and a swelling and some rashes. Now the rashes are spreading and getting bigger. I think some insect poison touched my skin when I am sleeping. What kind of medicine should I use?
Period is on but few drops only. Not regular one. Bloated can't breathe. Stressful month. Burning vagina.
I am going for night shift at 8: 30pm to 5: 30 am! Then I will start to sleep by 6: 30 am till 12: 30pm! But even I sleep for 6 hrs I feel uneasy (not fit)! What should I do to feel healthy?
Experiencing truncal acne and dandruff due to hyperactive sebaceous glands. Condition is chronic and taking doxycycline intermittently.Also using benzoyl peroxide and isotretinoin cream.But it's not helping.For scalp also I have used zinc pyrithione and ketokonazole combination. Still there is no significant improvement. Need help
Hello. I am a 25 year old girl. I have a very broad forehead. I want to grow hairs on my receding hairline. I saw a video about derma roller and lavender oil for regrowth of hair for receding hairline. I am actually using that from last 3-4 days. But I got my area become a little dry and red. Is it normal? Also please help & tell me how long will it take to decrease my receding hairline?
Hi my age 27 hai aur meri height kam hai kya is age mai meri height bad sakti hai to please tell me kaun si medicine loo ki jisse meri height bad sakti hai to please tell me kaun si medicine loo ki jisse meri height bad Jaye please tell me sir aur kab tak Lu aur ye bhi batao ki magnet wale treatment se meri height bad sakti hai kya is age mai dear please tell me sir mujhe kaise bhi karke apni height badani hai sir please help me.
I m 46 years old and can not sleep without sleeping pills for time being I m taking restyl 1 mg still it is not effective. But I like to quit sleeping pills. Please guide me for this problem. Second part I am a smoker this also interested to quite. Waiting for earlier response thanks
I lost my girlfriend 3 months ago. And since then I feel very depressed all the time I suffer from headache and tension. Please help me what should I do to get rid off this situation. Thnx.
I am 27 years old and I am getting tired even on climbing two floors. What should I do? Please advise.
My tummy fat and double chin exist. My waist is just 33 inch. Weight 80 kg. Age 43. Want to reduce the tummy and stop smoking.
I have white patches on my lower and mid back small circle and oval shaped. I have been using a scaboma lotion frm a month but there is no positive effect. Wat should I use or do?
Hallo Doctor I was advised to Take clomifene citrate Ferri 50mg Tablet since I had pco and a miscarriage. I just took it 1 month and last month my period was Naturally in 14. This month Its already 5 days Delay. May I know the possible reasons. Will period occur für Sure After this medicine.
Discussions and consideration of ailments begin and end with those which pertain to the physical health of an individual. Matters of the body are inevitably prioritized over the matters of the mind. However it goes without saying that your overall well-being is as much dependent on your mental health as it is on physical health. However, there are few simple measures which can be undertaken to beat the depression blues.
- Exercise: What works for the body may also work for the mind and exercise is a leading example of that. It is recommended that every day you set aside at least some time for exercising. It will not only benefit your physical constitution, but will also keep your thoughts away from the issues which are tormenting you in the first place.
- Converse: It is a given that depression alienates people, drowns them in solitude. However, seclusion is merely a temporary refuge, one that can hardly benefit you in the long run. Hard as it may be, try talking to people and engage in conversations with people. In the course of the conversation, try putting into words what exactly you are suffering from. Reaching out for an extended arm goes a long way in recuperating from this condition.
- Meditation: When you suffer from depression, you inevitably are, in the process, trying to grapple with plenty of tumultuous issues. It is imperative therefore that you find a way to calm your mind and there is no other way to do it than indulge in meditation.
- Find a confidante: When suffering from depression, it is crucial that you find yourself a confidante. It is important to talk to others but it is perhaps more important to find the right person. Irrespective of your relationship with him or her, by all means find a confidante in whom you can unflinchingly confide.
- Break monotony: Monotony not only triggers depression but in most cases, breeds it. It is important therefore than you break the monotony. If not a drastic change, go for small changes initially and try to change your daily routine as much as possible.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.