Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha SwamyYour feedback matters!
Dr. sir, my wife has a back pain and excess bleeding during periods ,whether their is fibroid in her uterus if yes what test shall confirm fibroid and medicines can be taken to eliminate the fibroid. She is also not conceiving. Shall be glad if reply me.
We had sex in yesterday. But she was crying due to pain during vaginal intercourse. She has no problems with oral sex. Why is she having pain doctor?
Hello doctor, in 8th month of pregnancy for constipation which medicine is useful in a tablet form .Please tell.
I am a pcod girl from 5years. Could not able to recover from it . I am putting on weight due to imbalance menstrual cycle. Kindly help how should I keep my routine with my tight schedule. I am a veggie.
Hello doctor we are trying to conceive from June 2015 by Oct 28 I got conceived but it was blighted ovum so aborted as advised by doctor .from then nearly 5 months trying but couldn't make it last month my doc said to try for 3 months naturally and then to take treatment we couldn't make it still pls give me some suggestions.
She s having fibroid problem. And she is 7 months pregnant. Is there chances for this again when she is pregnant again ?
Hi I have an a problem of swelling in body. Many times my body parts get swelled. How should I solve this disease?
Indigestion can often give rise to issues like heartburn, bloating, diarrhoea, constipation and gas. If the problem of indigestion is not treated on time, it can lead to even greater issues like gastroesophageal reflux and irritable bowel syndrome. Ayurveda recognises a concept known as Ama, which can be defined as the toxins created by indigestion. There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an Ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top ten tips for the same:
1. Aloe Vera: An ounce of Aloe Vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
2. Turmeric: Haldi or Turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in Ayurveda. This spice is a staple in Indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked Turmeric.
3. Timely Intake of Meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
4. Avoiding Unhealthy Food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
5. Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition.
6. Water: One must have at least three litres of water a day, in order to flush the toxins out and take care of mental hunger.
7. Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cures stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
8. Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and Yoga, especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
9. Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
10. Massage: A good oil massage on a regular basis keeps the blood flow in order and ensures that all the organs function well.
In Ayurveda, the point is to heal and prevent, which is why the methods tend to get to the root of the problem.
I am 22. And from last year I was having problem in my periods. Shortly I was diagnosed with pcos. M not able to understand what it is. Does it mean I will not get pregnant evr. As my ultrasound suggest that I have follicles in my left ovary where as my right overy does not have any follicles or cysts or anything. It is just little bit expand. So does it mean my right ovary is producing egg n left is not. Pls help me with this. M really not understanding n its making me frustrated. Pls help.
Hello my friend is quite worried she had foreplay with her boyfriend almost 1 Nd half month before where she and that guy are virgin and she says that he just touched his penis and them touched her vagina for giving her orgasm and she thinks that she can get pregnant is it possible to occur and she did the pregnancy test yesterday which was negative and she did dis because she did test because she is not getting periods and she areas has PCOS so she is still scared is it possible and she is getting little pain in lower left abdomen ?she is scared please rply asap thank you :)
I am pregnant 15 weeks running. Is train journey safe for me and how take easily for my journey best.
Am 29 weeks pregnant. My placenta position is anterior grade 2.may I expect normal delivery or c-section?
I am 31 year old married man. I got married 11 Feb it's arranged marriage. I want to ask that, we don't want child right now. please tell me the proper precautions.
Benefits of foods by colour
Did you know that foods can be divided into categories based on their colours and each category has a collective set of health benefits? this not only makes foods interesting, but also helps remember which food is good for which health aspect.
Foods are broadly divided into six categories based on their colors.
- White - these foods assist in immune support. Garlic, onions, white beans, potatoes, mushrooms and cauliflower fall under this category. While garlic & onions help reduce the risk of cancer in stomach, colon & rectum, white beans & potatoes help lower blood cholesterol levels. Mushrooms are known to provide the important nutrients and cauliflower contains antioxidants & is also beneficial for women who are pregnant.
- Green -these foods assist in detoxification. Peas, spinach, green beans, capsicums, kiwi, and green tea are some green foods that we can consume. They are good for your health, provide the required nutrients and also assist in detox.
- Yellow - these foods assist in beauty. Banana, yellow capsicum, squash, corn and bananas are some of the yellow foods that we eat. They are full of carotenoids and bioflavonoids which all help maintain our skin, bone and teeth health.
- Orange - these foods assist in cancer prevention. Carrots, oranges, etc are some orange foods that we eat. They are good for the heart, protect our eyes and also boost our immune system.
- Red - these foods support better heart health. They are packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Red chillies, red capsicum, cherries and tomatoes, apples, etc are some red foods that we eat.
- Purple - these foods assist in longevity. Few purple foods that we eat are onions, blackberries, grapes, etc. They fight ulcer, help kill cancer, prevent urinary tract infection and are good for the heart & the liver.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.