Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha RagunathYour feedback matters!
Hai I am sumit, 32 years old nd suffered with high hairfall nd suffered with baldness. Any remedy solution.
Hi I'm a male please tel me the best face wash for to use to get fair or be fair for men and boys which is cheap and gives immediate results please tel me.
My father had an tumor from about 8 years And my father went to hospital to know what is that. Then they removed that tumor (at beside mouth) and they sent that to pathologist, in that report it came as' low grade muceopidermoid carcinoma. Foci of calcification and cystic change seen What is that. And how to cure that one ?
I have very oily skin and open pores because of which I constantly get white heads ad acne. They leave very bad marks afterwards which stays for very long. Please suggest what should I do ?
I am dark in color like a normal indian and I want to become fair soon and faster. So please help me sir for this. Thank you.
Hi. Yesterday I noticed some dry skin in my nipples. On rubbing the nipple with my nails, that dry particle came out. And the nipple again looked normal. Is it normal.
Sir I got skin infection problem, I drink a lot of water but still pimples on face n back keep coming. Please suggest cure n medicine.
I am 17 years old and I am have pimples on my face and I have tried many scrubs and face washes but the pimples go for few days and again it occurs what can do to prevent pimples permanently.
Hi I am suffering from hormonal acne. My acne's are under recovery but on my whole face has scars pls suggest me wht would I do for dis.
I am 18 year old female. I have thin hair with dandruff and oily roots and dry scalp. I am fair but have a dark neck. None of the medicines seem to work for my neck. What do I do?
Im having pimples on my face. please tell me how to prevent face from pimples and black heads? How to control acne?
I have some tiny black spots on my nose. These are nt birthmarks. Hw cn this be cured. Dermatologist related question.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors. There are a number of homeopathic treatments that are used to treat hair loss. These treatments focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium:This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
Related Tip: "5 Ways to Deal With Hair Loss"