Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Im 36 years old. I hv two grown up kids. My problem is I hv not got my periods which was due on 2-11-16. My husband uses condom whenever we hv sex. And he never ejaculate inside me. Wat may be the result of delay in periods. Im worried.
I am 38 years old male person. My wife sarika who is 36 years old has suffered a miscarriage currently and we do not have any kids yet. So I have few questions please advice 1. When can we can start try from now onwards. 2. Is it safe to have sex now as she has just stopped bleeding after miscarriage. 3. What diet she or me should take. 4. What exercise we should do now.
Dear doctor, my son and me engage in intercourse regularly after my divorce. My son is 22. Will it harm us, should we be careful and have precautions. Im aged 43. Which sex positions are/is safe this age.
I am 22 years old .and 9 month pregnant. 36 weeks now. initially my weight was 58. 6 kg.now I am 71 kg. I felt like overweight. I do not know whether it is normal or overweight. I really worrying about my weight. please give me suggestion.
She is having bicornuate uterus and regularly having excess bleeding with lots of pain in lower abdomen and back during periods. She got married 4 months back , is there any problems in conceiving or pregnancy due to her uterus type. Please provide us the exact information as there are lots of confusion arising day by day. Please help us out .
Laughter is the best medicine, they say. Apart from making you happy and thawing a potentially anxiety ridden atmosphere, laughter can also promote good health. A deep rooted laughter session once in a while can actually rejuvenate you and give you a dose of health.
If this surprises you, then you need to read the rest of this article to find out how a bout of stress free laughter can help you in the health department. Read on to know more!
- Blood Pressure: Laughing can helping in keeping your blood pressure low, as per various medical studies. This can potentially reduce the risk of falling prey to heart attacks and strokes. The blood pressure will genuinely come down when you laugh heartily, which is especially helpful in situations for patients of hypertension so as to bring down the stress levels.
- Immunity: Did you know that the immune system of the body can get affected by the stress hormone levels? When your brain brings on signals that hint at stress and anxiety, laughter can also help in bringing down the stress levels simply by sharing a joke and laughing about a funny episode with someone close to you. This also gives a boost to the body's immune system. Also, when you laugh really hard, the T cells of the body get activated, which is how the immunity gets a boost so that the next time you are about to catch a cold or flu, the immunity takes over naturally.
- Cardiac Health: Laughter is great for the cardiac health because it helps the heart pump and burns the same number of calories that one would during a long walk. It is a great cardio workout that is ideal for people who are bed ridden due to illness or injury.
- Abs: A long and heartfelt laughter session can actually work your abs as it helps the inactive muscles of the area in contracting and relaxing. This is similar to a moderate work out for the abs. So getting a toned tummy can actually be as easy as having a good laugh.
- Endorphins: The body's natural pain killers reside in the Endorphin hormone. So have a good laugh and release these hormones as a natural side effect of laughing hard. This can help in reliving chronic pain as well.
The best part about laughter is that it generally increases the feel good factor inside you and helps you achieve a more relaxed mind and body where the immunity, heart health and general wellbeing are taken care of. So laugh your way to good health and get a well-functioning immune system with a well-toned body as well.
Hello, I am amit kumar pandey my wife is pregnant 11 week old and she is use a expire medicine (folic acid). Please suggest what should I do please help.
I am 47 years old I have hypothyroidism last month heavy bleeding is there in periods time continuously from 6 days what is the problem, when I will pass urine that time smell is coming no discharge or itching.?
Hi I got my last period on 23/2/16 which was delayed and we consulted a Dr. and she asked us to maintain relationship from 14th day to 20th on alternate days. Bt we had maintained relationship from 14th day to 27th daybi was expecting pregnancy but it failed and I got my period on 24/3/16. Pls advise why it happened?
Dr. One of my female friend faces this problem sometimes suddenly her body gets cold and starts sweating in face and hand at that time she felts very sleepy after sleeping for sometime she gets normal her weight is 65 and age 22 may I know what is the problem she having.
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
In most cases, it is nothing to be alarmed about and is considered normal as long as it does not cause irritation, discomfort, odor and itching.
Leokorrhea, however, can also be caused by hormonal changes, particularly due to an increase in estrogen.
A vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor.
Other factors that contribute to abnormal discharge are unhygienic conditions such as a tampon left too long in the vagina, and conditions like anemia and diabetes. At times, injury or trauma to the vagina can also trigger leukorrhea.
As already mentioned, leukorrhea in most cases is not a cause for concern. However, if you have a lot of discomfort, consult a doctor.
There are many over-the-counter as well as prescribed medicines to treat leukorrhea. You can also deal with this problem with the help of some simple home remedies.
If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before trying any home remedy for leukorrhea.