Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
Hello. Dr. My self Bhawna. M a student I m 19 years old. Dr. Most of the time my shoulders, spatula's, and neck was panning too much. Its unbearable pain so, I want to know. What can I do?
What is the spondelesis? And what are the symptoms of it? I am facing neck pain from 2 days. What will I do?
I have too much problem of acidity for 4-5 years regular. I leave junk food and oily food but problem is same and continue. I get relief when I take medicine regularly but when I left medicine, problem is continue, pls suggest me.
How to get rid of premature ejaculation problem ayurvedic or homeopathic and any medicine to increase penis growth. My height is 5' 11 and weight is 70. No alcohol addiction habits no cigarette etc. Please advise.
I am 20 years old male and have headache for last two weeks. I was took tablets and apply pain relief ointment. But I didn't feel any improvement, what should I do next.
Hello doctor, I have a problem of size of penis. My penis size is less & thin. How can its enlargement. Please help me.
Hi, I am suffering from ulcerative colitis disease is there any permanent remedy? What should be my food habits?
I used to masturbate 2-3 times in a week with watching porn. Sometimes I feel to ejaculate quickly and some time I want it to be long for half an hour or more. Is it a good habit or it has any bad effect on my sexual lyf?
Most of the time it happens that I feel burning while urine discharge and it continues for 2-3 days and after every half an hour I feel like to go to the washroom. Please help me to know the exact reason of it and also provide me the solutions that will not affect me adversely.
Mere ko latrine k bad pichhe saf krte h to chikna chikna kuch niklta h.so kya ye normal h? Kyoki maine suna h ye apach k laxan h kbhi kbhi m jab gas release krta hu to ye mamuli sa nikl jata h kuchh sujhav de.
My family member 48 years old has got prostate cancer i. E in 3rd stage and now facing only urination not in continuation and PSA 23 and he is not interested in surgery for removal of prostrate and wants to go for Radiation and Ayurved medicine treatment. Your valuable suggestion required in this regard.
I have been diagnosed with diabetics, please suggest me the diet to be followed, Whether can I have seasonal fruits like mango, papaya. Etc & how abt dry fruits? Wat type of food is preferable?
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Related Tip: "7 Libido Boosting Foods"