Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have problem with my teeth that is yellowing of teeth. I think this problem is due to florine present in water I. E. Florosis. So, please suggest me a best tooth paste to get away from this problem. Thanks.
Every day I brushing my teeth but they did not change white colour and also smell is coming out when I talking.
There is so much gap in between all teeth of mine, mostly it gets strucked/ make place in between gaps of teeth, whatever I eat. Is there any solution for the problem?
This is the most worrying question for parents.
By age 12 or 13, most kids will have lost all of their baby teeth and will be having a full set of adult teeth. Around this time, some parents will start to notice that their preteen’s smile isn’t looking so straight anymore. If your child’s smile is starting to appear a bit crowded or crooked, it might be time for you to seek out a orthodontist for braces. Orthodontic problems—or problems dealing with the alignment of the teeth and shape of the jaw—are common in preteens. In fact, almost half of preteens need braces or some other kind of orthodontic treatment. If you’re concerned about your child’s smile, ask your dentist today.
When should you seek orthodontic treatment for your kids? The answer is as soon as possible. As kids enter their late teen years, jaw growth slows and the bones holding the teeth in place begin to harden and set. Once in adulthood, the jaw stops growing altogether. Adults can successfully shape their smile with orthodontic treatment, but they may have to use a retainer for the rest of their life. Many experts feel that the earlier orthodontic treatment can begin, the better the outcome. Before braces, however, your child may need to wait until all 28 of their adult teeth have grown in. And sometimes orthodontic problems don’t even appear until later into the teen years. Just keep an eye on those teeth and see an orthodontist as soon as you start to think there could be a problem.
In some cases, if parents see that at a age earlier than 11 years, there is too much misalignment of teeth, as they are erupting, it is best to ask your dentist if some intervention is needed to stop a problem from worsening.
I tend to suffer from mouth sores on regular basis. It pains like anything. I eat all that what my family eats but hoe do I get these sores I do not know. Pls help doctor.
I have a problem with my front teeth the one we call bugs bunny teeth I fell from the stairs resulting a corner of my front teeth in the c shape. Do I have to go for any operation for fixing that issue and how much will the operation cost?
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.