Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gayathri Devi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gayathri DeviYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor am 25 years old my breast size d Is small my husband, like fat breast I want to increase my breast size pl suggest me how can I increase the size.
Hello sir I am 19 years old. Mughe hair fall and dandruff (fungus) problem is ke lye koi solution hai.
To know the reason of excess hair fall for a female of age 22, what type of tests are required to do?
I have a traveling job and in the 1 year my weight has lose 54 to 48 kgs. I want to re-gain my weight please help.
She is having back pain in whole of her back. Major pain area is 8 inches above the bump on left side from last 10 days. Pain is Continuous in nature. She is feeling stiffness in the back. Find it hard to move swiftly. History: patient of osteoarthritis since 2013. But this pain is different from osteoarthritis.
I sleep at night and at every morning I have got nightfall What I have to do? please tell me something for this.
Sir, I slipped in bathroom in 2012. I felt pain over thigh of left leg. Immediately I went to hospital. Thigh was not bloated. Doctor only gave me medicine and ointment. I used it and after a week I got cured. But after 5 year in last 2 days I am feeling pain over left thigh again. I am now afraid of and getting worry what have I to do to get completely cure of this. Kindly help me Doctor.
A change in weather bring about changes in the composition of dust and pollen and induce seasonal allergies, which a huge number of people fear. The good news is that there are a number of common food substances which can help control these seasonal allergies. There are specific ingredients in these foods which improve immunity and provide antihistamine-like effects (which is what most anti-allergic drugs do). Some of these foods are mentioned below:
- Green tea: With its natural dose of antihistamines, it prevents you from developing allergies. A hot cup in the morning acts as a good shield against sneezing, which is common with pollen and dust allergies.
- Oranges and strawberries: Vitamin C is essential for controlling allergies and it is always recommended to reach for a couple of fresh oranges or strawberries than popping a vitamin pill. They also contain other substances like traces of Omega-3 fatty acids and Quercetin.
- Garlic: This blocks the production of chemicals that can cause allergies. Eating a couple of cloves in the morning daily will do wonders for the allergy prone people.
- Turmeric: This miraculous Indian spice has strong anti-inflammatory properties and helps prevent all kind of allergies.
- Nuts and seeds: For the vegetarians, eating walnuts and flax seed is a good alternative. A handful of walnut is equal to 3 ounces of salmon. Flax seed also contains selenium which has anti-allergic properties.
- Cabbage and broccoli: The flavonoid called quercetin helps by reducing inflammation that is usually associated with allergies. Other sources include apples, onions, berries, and cauliflower.
- Fatty fish: These contain a good amount of omega 3 fatty acids, and work better than the supplements any day. Take your pick from mackerel, sardines, salmon, tuna, trout, bluefish or herring. These have two types of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) which are known to prevent people developing allergic symptoms. This anti-allergic property provides great relief in people who see seasonal allergic changes.
- Local honey: For those who suffer from pollen allergy, a morning dose of honey helps build tolerance to this kind of allergy.
- Wasabi: This pungent green paste helps breathing by opening up the airways and is very good for blocked nasal passages. It also is rich in antihistamines and helps prevent you from developing allergies.
- Yoghurt and Kefir: These and other dairy products are rich in probiotics which contain a lot of friendly bacteria like Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, which are generally found in the intestines. They also help build immunity and increase body’s ability to fight allergens better.
So, for those prone to seasonal allergies, there are few things that are easy to find and well within the reach of regular kitchen and can shield against allergies.