Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gauthaman C SYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I'm suffering from a previous problem sir. My problem is water type of sperm coming from 4 days lightly drops automatically comes from my penis give me solution.
I have vitamin b12 deficiency. My digestion system is much weak. I always take medicine or else for digest food. My qu is due to b12 deficiency my digestion system are weak or any other reason. And how I treated this b12 deficiency.
I am diabetic since last 12 years, otherwise my overall health is o. K. My present age is 60 years and weight is 65 kgs. My fasting glucose level is normally 110-130 and pp glucose level is normally 150-180 but sometimes it goes upto 250 level. I am taking 1 tablet of volibo m 0.3 after lunch and dinner. I am also taking novomix 30 of 18 units each before lunch and dinner. I am regularly walking for 30-45 minutes. Please suggest if I have to change any medicine.
Sir my age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Sir from 8 month I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Excessive haur growth on whole body except beard part as I have very less hair on face only on moustache and chin. Excessive hair growth on eyebrows and head hair too. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Frequent urination and more frequency of urination along with dark coloured and smelly urine. Abdominal pain even on eating and left half head shooting pain from backside. Hig bp 150/100. Sir my problems are increasing day by day .no medicines are working on me. My vitamin d level in body is decreasing day by day. 4 month ago it was 113 now it is 70 .even I used to go in sunlight and my diet is normal. Only I am eating only 1 chappati at a time due to abdominal pain. Sir I was suspecting of adrenal gland cancer so I had 2 ultrasound of abdomen 6 month ago. It came normal with right renal cortical cyst. As I am noticing reduction in my testicle size so I went to endocrinologist .sir he ordered my total testosterone serum which came 2.59 ng/ml. Cbc was normal. Lipid profile was normal. Potassium was 4.98.sugar fasting was 97. Sir do I can still have chance of adrenal gland cancer?
I am 32 years old and I have right abdomen pain. I have gone through the blood test and urine test. I see protein and blood 1 in urine reports. Is anything to worry about this? MY serum creatinine is 1 and ESR is 10.
My wife suffering from loose motions since early morning and releasing motion like a water every 10-15 minutes.
For the last one month I have light to medium pain in my left elbow area and left knee. X ray showed no hair line fracture, etc. My iron level is low, So I am eating Livogen tab everyday. Vitamin D was also low. Ate D rise once for the last 5 weeks. Pain is more when I am folding the left hand or stretching it. Pain in left knee when I am squatting. Please suggest some deciding for permanent solution. Also ate dolo rapid for 10 days. Also tried tend care tabs. Thanks.
I am 25 years old male and some time I feeling water is flowing from my hidden part. I can't do sex long time. So can you help me what should I do?
My father was suffering with Sugar[diabetes] and expair 2/12/2010. My mother/elder sister/younger sister already got sugar. Now I NEED SOME HELP what kind of attention I have follow.
Hii sir God day to you I am a 25 years old boy ,and I am not getting proper sleep at night. Once I wake up I could not get continue sleep. Also I have enough time time sleep after lunch but couldn't and if I sleep early at night early morning can wake up. Wht I should do? I hope I can hav a good reply from you. Thank uuu.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male sexual and reproductive health. It begins to spike during the years of puberty, helping in development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens his voice, and boosts the size of their penis and testes. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, emotional and physical health. That’s why low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men.
Here is a list of symptoms that will help you understand if you may have lower testosterone levels:
1. Drop in Energy: Sometimes, we all feel full of energy, but sometimes those energy levels are quite low. And then, there are occasions when we feel low on energy, you may feel that you are getting tired easily and frequently. Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite sleeping for 6-8 hours, consider getting yourself checked by a consultant.
2. Changes in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive or facing problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) can be another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested for other conditions as well, including heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age. Ask for online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet.
3. Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? Low testosterone can also impact your memory. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. These can be a result of low testosterone
4. Mood Changes: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
5. Muscle Changes: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness sudden drop in muscle mass. In such a case you should consult a doctor. It can be because of low hormone function.
6. More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying a more fit or healthier weight most of your life but suddenly start gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.