Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
I had physiotherapy for 4 months for back pain and since 2 months I am suffering from food allergy what could be the reason for my allergy ?
I am suffering from pain and laziness from six days and I am not able to walk a minute so please give me best solution its my humble request to you.
Hi sir I am suffering from back pain from many days. I consult to many doctors but I did not get any improvement please help me sir.
I am having athletes foot on both of my legs. I have tried many ointments, but did not work. This started about 7 years back. Can anybody advise the remedy of this? I shall be grateful.
Dear sir, I am having pain in my leg (i. E. Tandem) area. I have visited one orthopedic doctor for the advise or treatment. He told me that calcium deposit and I needs to do operation. Is there any way to heal without operation. Please advise so that I will meet and discuss personally.
I have fell down yesterday I hit my knee down and there are bulges at 2 places above my joint and the place where my bottom leg starts below the knee can you suggest some mediation.
From last 2 weeks after running I feel a line of pain like something a stretch in rt ankle - rt knee - back rt side of area between hip n waist. Pls doc suggest.
My right leg is affected of polio. Its shorter by 1.5 inches. I felt that it's getting weak n also I am getting back pain. What should I do?
I am 52 years old and run between 8 to 9 kms six days a week. I often get muscle pull in calf and muscle below calf. What vitamin do I lack that I often get muscle pull which takes a long time to cure. I eat vegetables everyday and eggs sometimes. Kindly advice what I should do.
Continuous neck pain for more than a month. What are the possible reason, is there something serious to worry?
Hi, I am suffering from very warm breath from nose and mouth. Full body pain and fever with cold and cough please tell me what symptoms are this?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.