Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. GautamYour feedback matters!
Dr I am 45years old I have some problem regarding with my back I feel very great pain in my back what should I do?
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
I have a nagging pain running down the neck, shoulder blade and down the back on the left side of my spine.please do help
I am suffering from gathia baow. I feel pain in joints of hand, leg and in nees. Is this diseases is dangerous. Is this is for life time. I taking some medications of homeopathy but I do not know their names.
My cousin has fall down from the bike recently. He recently consulted orthopaedic Doctor for knee pain and edema and had MRI scan. In findings "mild joint effusion with synovial thickening" In impression:- Edema with osteochondral buckling seen in lateral femoral condyle Mild edema of bilateral tibial condyle Partial trade of your 1/3 of ACL Grade II tear of posterior horns of bilateral menisci Our orthopaedic Doctor has asked to take rest. And said that it is the best treatment for this type of injuries. Please suggest the best treatment or medicine.
I'm 20years old. But am getting very weak. My legs are always get pain. please give me a solution for this.
Hi sir I have knee pains and joint pains after complete my office work and come to home at the time of sleeping very much of pains so much of time I am in sitting position give me the solution.
I have closed tibial IMN surgery in right leg. Now after 3 weeks I have almost no pain on affected leg. So can I put weight on affected leg & how much time it will take to heal & when I will came back to work in company? in company no hard work but needs moving / walking for manpower handling pls help me.
I am 49 year old women and I have a knee ache from last 1 week and I can able to put weight on my leg.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
Hello sir, I usually have pain in legs when I walk for longer period or when I stand for long. Recently I can also feel pain base of my foot (usually when I get up from bed. Can you please advice some calcium medicine which can be taken for lifelong. Also, can you please advise me treatment for this leg pain. Is it due to lack of calcium? Please help me.
You can fee the stretch on your upper back and it releases the tension of muscles and nerves
When I was playing cricket, I got my finger dashed into a wall. It is two months now, I am having the pain till now. Can you help me? Do I need to see a doctor?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.