Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh RYour feedback matters!
I am dibitic patient from 2007 I take 15 unit morning n 15 unit night my fasting is 171 and pp is 257
I am 61 yes old having pain in my left knee only I have high BP and taking Telsar H tablet one daily Doctor suggested me cycling Will cycling help me in BP issue also and can it be good for sugar issue also.
I am 73 years old. I regularly take one tab of jaumet 50/1000. But my fasting sugar level remains around 145. I wish it to be near 100. How can you help me please
I am 53 years old and diabetic for the last 20 years. My sugar level is under control for the last 1 year hb1 c is 7.5. I am suffering from neuropathy and current meditation is mahagaba m 75 twice and matilda forte one in night with some homeopath liquid drops twice a day. It is not worsening but not getting cured and some time left claws and lower leg get too much stiffness. Pls advice for neuropathy. My medicine for diabetes are glovusmet 50/500 and reclide sr, diaback at lunch and glucocorticoid sr1g at dinner. Please advice for foot neuropathy.
I am aged 25. My father is a diabetic patient and he is frequently eating papaya. Some of my friends said he can't eat papaya. Just can pls clear my doubt.
What is his best diet as he is hypertensive and diabetic. His Lvf uf 15-20%. How we can take care him in best way.
I am 25 years old. I have thyroid problem. Due to that I have gaining weight too much. I use to take exercise every morning but still my weight is gaining. How can I control or reduce my weight?
I am 39 years old male non-smoker, vegetarian, my fasting blood sugar is 96 mg/dl. What is the indication of the above and what is meant by elevated blood sugar. Insurance company did medical test for term policy and based on the blood sugar test, they told that it is elevated blood sugar, is it is correct.
How to control weight in hypothyroid? TSH is 6.26. I am having hair loss badly? And don't want to gain weight? How to stop weight gain.
I am sixty five years old and I am having the habit of late sleeping I am suffering from diabetes with psoriasis due to itching and burning I could not sleep as and when I slept around 2 to 2.30 p.m. I awake late in the morning.
Sir, is there any solution for type1 diabetes instead of insulin? like islet cell transplantation or steam cell transplantation. Please give me a solution for complete cure from T1diabetes,
My wife is suffering from diabetis for the last 10 years and recently formed two cysts of 40/20 mm in kidney is it harmful?
My father has diabetes from 8years But his sugar is high from last 6months I. E. Nearly 350-400 He is taking diapride m2 tablet daily twice So can you suggest any better tablet for him.
I am very healthy and I am having thyroid too, by taking garcinia cambogia will I reduce and is it safe.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
My father is a sugar patient and suffering from fever from last 4 6 days . He is having pain in his body and more in knees and now he done his blood test and according to report he is now suffering from typhoid also and sugar is also high . So no please tell me what should I gave him in his diet.
Keeping blood sugar levels under good control for many years can reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack, stroke, heart failure or amputation by about 17 percent among type 2 diabetics, a key study has revealed.
A long-term target hba1c average of about 7-8 was found beneficial.
Hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) test gives the average blood sugar status of last 3 months.
For anyone with type 2 diabetes, a growing body of research supports the idea of taking four medications to help their hearts: metformin to control blood sugar, a statin to control cholesterol and other blood lipids, a blood pressure medication and aspirin.
This quartet of drugs, combined with proper diet and exercise, and quitting of smoking, could help millions of people stave off heart attacks, strokes, heart failure and amputations.
The results were reported in the new england journal of medicine.