Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GaneshYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
dr Ganesh is very professional and is a really patient listener.The complete process of Aesthetic Dentistry Treatment at Tooth Company Dental Clinic in Chennai was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult with him. He is not just highly highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.From quite some time i was suffering from pain, but never gave much importance to it but i am happy i finally took the treatment.
I needed a teeth reshaping treatment, for which I consulted Dr Ganesh. I am so much benefitted with his teeth reshaping, that i am perfectly fine now. Thanks to him for improving my teeths condition. He is really a great dentist.
Its always satisfactory. Great experience.
Yesterday my teeth is broken accidentally. & yesterday there was no blood or pain. Only some sensitive after drinking water. But today blood is coming from tooth & now the teeth is painful & more sensitive. Is this a infection now? Should I get a crown directly or any other treatment required?
My daughter is 2 year 4 months old. She has normal diet from family pot and not baby food now. My concern is that she does not want to brush her teeth. I try brushing her teeth while I brush mine, I also try rubbing her teeth with my index finger applying toothpaste to it, etc. Brushing her teeth every morning is a big challenge for me. Please suggest on how do I convince her to brush her teeth.
I have problem in my teeth, brown spots are deposited and are not going even by brushing at the back of my teeth. so, please suggest.?
A smile is said to be a person’s best accessory. No matter what the colour of your teeth may be when you were born, exposure to various things including tea, coffee, berries, wine etc can stain your teeth and mar their beauty. Thankfully this discoloration can be fixed by whitening your teeth. Here are a few things to know before you decide to whiten your teeth.
- Cleaning and whitening are not the same: Cleaning refers to the removal of plaque and tartar from the surface of the teeth while whitening is a chemical procedure that brightens the enamel.
- Not all teeth whiteners are the same: Most teeth whiteners have a hydrogen peroxide base, though they all act in the same way by releasing oxygen that reacts with strainers and removes them, they vary in terms of the strength of the hydrogen peroxide.
- Whitening can be slow or quick: Teeth whitening can be done in a dentist’s office or at home. In a dentist’s office, this procedure can take an hour while teeth whitening at home can take a few weeks. However, home treatments are usually much more budget friendly than getting your teeth whitened at the dentist’s office.
- Teeth whitening is not permanent: The effect of bleaching your teeth to whiten them can last from a year to three years. You will need regular touch ups to maintain the sparkle. You should also reduce your intake of food like wine and coffee that can stain your teeth. Regular brushing and flossing will also help maintain the look for longer. On the other hand, keep in mind that excessive teeth whitening can permanently damage teeth.
- Not everyone can get their teeth professionally whitened: This form of treatment is not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women or people who are allergic to peroxides. This procedure can also not be performed on teeth that have cavities, exposed roots, bonded fillings, veneers, crowns incomplete dental work or on patients who suffer from gum disease and hypersensitivity. Bleaching may also not work in cases where discolouration is a result of prolonged administration of certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride intake during childhood
- There may be side effects: Sensitivity is one of the most common side effects of teeth whitening. This can vary from person to person and can be relieved with pain relievers. Sensitivity can also lead to gum recession. Other common side effects of this treatment include irritation of sift tissue and nausea or vomiting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Grinding or bruxism involves moving the jaw with teeth held tightly together.
This results in visible wear and flatenning of teeth.
Clenching is holding the teeth together and tightining the jaw muscles.
It may be done conciously or during sleep.
It may lead to jaw pain, stiffnes, enamel wearing, recession, clicking sound in the jaw joint etc.
Making patient aware of his situation
Bite guard or night guard is made to wear at night