Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Alwarpet , Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesh Balasubramaniam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh BalasubramaniamYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my Back and shoulders and region below the neck. What should I use to get rid of them?
My hair is white in the age of 13-14. These are increases early and now approximately all of the hair are white.
I am too thin .1 am 19 years old height 5'8" but weight is only 46 kg.& I want to gain weight fast using anything. Please help me. Which medicine to use for best result! Thank you.
I am sharing diet plan here Breakfast -khichdi with curd Lunch- 3 chapati 1-2 bowl of vegetables 1 glass lassi In evening I take 1 cup of green tea Dinner :either I take sprouts or bowl of boiled vegetables I want to lose weight is this sufficient or I will change something in it.
Causes of bladder control problems in women
Urinary incontinence is the term used to describe bladder control problems that affect several people. Many think it only occurs among older, menopausal women but it actually isn't uncommon amid young and active women.
Inability to control the bladder accompanied by pain can be symptomatic of various disorders ranging from a minor infection to cancer. Fortunately, bladder cancer is rare, and bladder pain is usually not serious.
The varied causes of urinary incontinence in women are as follows:
- Urinary tract infection: this is the most common cause of urinary incontinence and it affects women more than men due to anatomical factors. It can also happen at any age.
- Medicinal side effect: the inability to control one's bladder may be a result of the administration of certain medicinal substances such as alpha-blockers, antidepressants, sleeping pills and various narcotics.
- Changes in the reproductive system: pregnancy and fluctuations in hormone levels can cause bladder irritation, which leads to urinary incontinence.
- Impacted stool: when stool gets tightly packed in the lower end of the digestive system and rectum, bladder control is affected. Chronic constipation and constraint strain on the lower intestines leads to the weakening of bladder muscles and hampers the bladder control.
- Surgical side effects: temporary loss of control of the bladder is often a result of prior surgery and radiation therapy in the pelvic region.
- Nerve damage and neurological disorders: strokes and spinal cord injuries have a heavy impact on bladder control and amount to urinary incontinence. Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis also lead to the same.
- Health complications: disorders such as diabetes and obesity directly affect the bladder and the ability to exercise control over it.
- Disability and impaired mobility: for women who are physically impaired and suffer from problems of arthritis, urinary incontinence is a major problem as they are unable to reach the toilet easily.
- Bladder cancer: even though it is extremely rare, bladder cancer affects a number of women every year and is treated through surgery and chemotherapy.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
Actually my skin tone is fair. Even I had never used any kind of make up. The main problem is my skin is acne prone. I want my skin to look more fair. So can you please suggest me some homeopathic treatment which will be a permanent solution for acne and skin fairness? And will be better without any side effect.
If you want to take, good and proper care of your All of us want to have smooth, flawless, soft, spotless, fair skin and today I am going to give you some fantastic tips to take good care of your skin.
70% of our body is made up of skin and hence it is necessary for you to take proper care of your skin. Your skin needs nourishment and it comes from food, so eat skin friendly foodstuff like yoghurt, green tea, kiwi, dark chocolate (I am not kidding, it is true), berries, salmon, almonds, carrots, tomato, etc. You are what you eat and you look what you eat, so if you eat unwanted food, junk food, then you will tend to look fat and you will have many pimples, as pimples are a sign of eating wrong, oily and unhealthy food.
If you skin looks life less, then you have dry skin. Dry skin lacks hydration and moisture; to help your skin look lively and beautiful, apply moisturizer daily at night.
If you sweat a lot, your skin looks greasy, you have many pimples and there are patches on your pillow, then you have oily skin. Most of the people with oily skin tend to have blackheads, pimples, acne, etc. As the skin is oily, dust tends to settle on it; hence, you have to wash your face frequently.
When your skin looks neither dry nor oily, then you have normal skin. One with a normal skin does not face much problem, but then too use a moisturizer and a scrub daily.
Combination skin means you have a combination of both, oily skin and dry skin. Some patches of your skin may look dry and some may look oily. If you have combination skin then you have to tend to each area carefully. It is better to consult a dermatologist if you have frequent out breaks of acne on the oily part of your skin.
Hence, you need to take care of your skin according to its type. If do not then it will only cause more damage to your skin. No matter what the skin type, apply sunscreen before you go out in the sun; wash your face frequently and use a moisturizer and a face wash daily.