Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh BabuYour feedback matters!
My mother is 43 years old she is suffering from neck pain from 1 month even when showed to doctor there was no use. Please tell us the tablet or wat can we do.
I have severe lower left back pain. It more worsen when coughing or bending. What should I have to do?
My wife 62 yrs old, complained of travelling severe pain from neck to right hand upto the fingers, the pain subsided after veloni spray was applied and despirine tab. This has happened earlier also. Would like to know caused and remedy.
Hello Doctor, what are the risks associated with knee replacement due to severe osteoarthritis. Thanks for your time Doctor.
While sleeping maybe my right hand wrist came under head for long time maybe due to which my wrist is paining. What exactly might be the reason? Has it injured nerves? Remedy for it please, i'm able to to regular work but pain is there. Incident took place 4-5 days before.
Hali sir I am 55 year old. I have serious joint pain and early stress so instruct me the remedies to control these things.
Hello sir My age is 35 years old live in new delhi. My problem is I always get internal pain starting from right side buttlock till pedal but I dont understand why its happen there is no problem in walk or to do anything and this happens from more than years sometime I get relaxed from massage or oil rubbing or some exercise. Its irritate me in sleeping but from more than weeks its get frequently. So please suggest me what type of pain its. Thanks & regards
I am having a pain in my chest and left shoulder for quite some time now, ie from about two years. Is it a problem to worry? I am a eggtarian and don't smoke or drink alcohol but I am obese by hereditary. Please advice.
I am 30 year old, and I have ACL injury on 17 june 2017 during dancing. And I do essential exercise daily for the recovery of ACL injury, is there surgery is necessary for ACL injury. By exercises it can possible to recover injury. Please tell me sir. And my other question is. How to reduce my body weight during ACL injury. Please sugest me the right path. Sir.
My friend has daily metro travelling of 1.5 hrs from home to ofc, and her legs got swelling most of the time and sometime it started paining also. What happened to her? Is she has thyroid as one her friend said so? What is the issue n solution? Any prescription?
#orthopedic # MRI on august 2 report #ACL mucoid Degeneration and ACL is intact # I met 4 doctors in the gap of aug 5th to aug 20 Aug 5th doctor 1 - pivotshift test- positive Aug 8th doctor 2 - pivotshit /lechimantest +ve Aug 9th doctor 3- lechemantest- negative Aug 16th doctor4- pivotshit/lechman- negative Aug 21 doctor 5- lechman /pivotshift- negative 1) What is the reason for this recovery does intact degenerated ACL recovers by itself? 2)What are the chance to heal/restore to normal stage up to 100% or any chances for acl replace? 3) How long should I give rest to knee to restart the running again? 4) shall I give up running career in order to avoid future ACL tear by chance. although now it is intact and no tear by MRI report My knee is stable but I feel 10% discomfort in walking on 180 degree knee flex and while Turing suddenly I feel little pain in joint.
I am 23 years old. From 2 days the food I ate is not digested and I have severe leg pains. I went to a doctor. She gave a some tablets. I couldn't see any change. Instead my stomach is painful.
As you get older, you are more prone to old age fractures. This is because of the weakening of your bones and enhanced likeliness towards falling. In case you have osteoporosis, you need to be even more careful to avoid fractures of any kind. Here are some must-read tips for prevention of fractures, which are likely because of old age.
- Exercise for improving balance and strength: Exercise directly impacts the strength of the bones. Keeping fit physically helps the reflexes to stay sharp and the muscles to stay strong. This will in turn result in lowering the risk of falling. When you are fit, you are less prone to falls. Bones do not stay fit unless you regularly work out. You should undertake exercises such as walking, weight lifting and also practice flexibility and balance exercises such as yoga and tai chi.
- Tread carefully: The selection of shoes is very important for preventing old-age fractures. You should wear shoes, which are low heeled, have rubber soles and provide proper support. Avoid leather soles. You should avoid sneakers having deep treads, which increase your risk of tripping and falling. Shoes must be worn inside the house as well. You also need to take several precautions while walking outside. In case you have arthritis, you require an assistive device to aid you with walking such as a walker or a cane.
- Certain medicines to be avoided, if possible: There are several medicines which increase your risk of falling by causing dizziness and lack of coordination. These medicines must be avoided. They include the following:
- Lighten up your surroundings: Because of old age, your vision is likely to degrade, making you prone to cataracts and other disorders. The lack of proper vision can make you fall and cause fractures. For solving this problem, you should install several lights all over your residence or workplace. Use overhead lamps, night lights for bathrooms and for your bedroom and always keep the staircases lit. It is also good to keep a flashlight beside you when you sleep.
- Fall proof your home: You should make your home safe and fall proof. The rooms should be clutter-free without piles of clothes and boxes. A carpet should be put over polished floors and rugs. Electric cords and phone lines should be away from the floor.
As you get older, you are likely to develop several health conditions, which may increase the chances of falls and fractures. Hence, all health conditions you experience should be properly treated to prevent falls and fractures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.