Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. GaneshYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr's.from yesterday morning my right shoulder bone is paining badly now from the same hand ring finger start paining. It starts from the nail n run towards elbow in every 7-10 minute. please tell is it serious.
I am 24 years old male and have backache for last 2 month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't any relief. What should I do now?
Sir am 16 year old and am very good in cricket but when am start playing cricket suddenly same pain start in my back so sir please tell me the right way to control this and sir am also a sex addicted person so sir please tell me the way to remove this addicted.
Hi I am a male 38 feeling pain in shoulder & neck, having pain on the back side of foot, from last 1 week. No uric acid, no bp only low vitamin d 7. 5
Hello sir I want to share my problem with you I have a back pain every time my waist pain iam taking some medicine but am not feeling well sir please give me some advice for me.
Sir my Vitamin count D is 8 and since last month I am having frequent pain in right hand joint after taking pain killer it is over but after two days again it start pains in leg knee joint take it pain in hand and legs joint at irregular interval.
I am 17 year old male and I am suffering from severe back pain. I have tried exercise and other conventional as well as modern ways. I would really appreciate if anybody can help me.
I have pain in right arm, since I m type one diabetic from 12 years what is the reason and what should I take care.
I met with a accident and dislocated my shoulder went through reduction and have a k wire past 3 weeks. I still cant sleep straight wid the immobiliser. And there's a burning feeling near the k wire and pain throughout the day. Is it okay? My doc recommended physio after k wire removal. When will i be totally fine? Nd there won't be a problem recovering? I am 22 and a female.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.