Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. GanavelYour feedback matters!
I join gym so my body improving but no effect on my wrist so I saw on internet. In internet I sew diamond pushup is powerful for wrist. But I can't so please sir tell any solution for wrist I take proper diet and healthy diet. please help.
I have been operated for slip disc a year ago and am not able to move without support since. I have numbness in right foot and all along left part of that leg. Now there I feel a lot of pressure followed by heat in that foot often and it also gets swelling. Pls advise.
I get pain in my joints very often and get stuff neck and c catch/cramps if I try to stretch my body. Please advise if this is related to some nerve related issue.
I am 28 years old female. I have been through an ACL RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY Right knee in 2009 Now in 2016 I had a ACL TEAR OF LEFT KNEE. Is there any way I can get it healed completely without surgery. I have been putting on weight. I have am vegetarian and can't seem to find a good to loose weight as my knee issue restricts my movements. I have PCOS and suffer from weight loss issues, irregular period, acne-prone skin and hair fall. My hair growth isn't good and severe mood swings with anxiety and stress panic issues.
I am facing a terrible pain in my left forearm from 2012 onwards, some times the pain is terrible that I can't bear it. It's like I need to cut open and see. That much of pain. This pain frequently occurs. Some times it last for about 1 day, some times a week, some times even a month. I had taken the MRI Scan too, but all negative the report says. Please tell me what solution is there for this pain.
I am 58 year old lady. I am suffering from severe pain in my heels for past one month. When I get up in the morning it is difficult to walk. I am also a patient of hypothyroidism and take eltroxine 100mg in the morning. Ialso take sheical 500 and neurobion forte. Please advise how to get rid of the pain in my heels. Should I take thuja 1000 ?
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.