Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I had a anal sex with my wife. After that I feel very pain while am going to urinate. What may the causes for it. Please give me the correct answer.
Last night I have did sex with gf, but in 3 strokes liquid is coming out from me. Wat can I do to improve to do more hours. Pls tell me soon.
I'm 22 years old. I'm taking homeopathic remedies in positive homeopathy since a year for pcod. Ultrasound scan is now clear with out any ovarian cysts. But still I'm having periods once in three months though the scan is clear. How long does it take for my periods to become regular.
Am normal man ht 5'8" Age 27 yr Wt 61 kg Married 2011 I could not perform more than 2 or 3 minutes during sex How can I gain my sex timing? Am serving in Army Physical fit No any disease.
I am suffering from neck pain and I cannot eat anything please give me needful regards and also give me possible symptoms.
Hii. I am suffering from fever for a couple of days. I took only hot water, tulsi, pepper and required medicines. But it doesn't cure perfectly. What can I do for fever.
Hello sir, I have red eyes from 3-5 days and pain at stomach can you suggest me the medicine please.
I have stammering problem since childhood. High stage fear. Fear.tension for this problem causes fever headache also.
What is oral medicine for the treatment of vaginal infection other than candid_3, vaginal table. Pls reply as soon as you can. Local fever use to come & go. Fever use to be @ 97 to 98 degree.
I have fever from last 3 days .(102-103F. With body pain. And headache. After taking medicine also no such relaxation is observed.
I want to improve my voice quality. I have an infection im my throat from about 2 years. What to do.
I have become victim of pile over 1year, sometimes it hops out using some medicines of constipation, such as tablets and powder.
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.