Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.Venkatesh
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. G.VenkateshYour feedback matters!
Hi. My mother nowadays has dizziness in the morning wile waking up. Sometimes mild dizziness continues while she does her routine morning work. She has blood pressure and takes medication for that. But the dizziness has started recently. Should I consult a doctor? Or is it common. Please help. She's 50 years old. She is a housewife and she starts doing her everyday routine work without breakfast. She has her breakfast usually after her routine.
Hello sir. Mere seene me thodi thodi der me dard uthta hai jaise dil ki dhadkan hoti hai usi tarah se dard uthti hai iska kya reason ho sakta hai aur iska solution bataye please. Thankyou.
Hi, Greetings! I am 30 years old male. My weight is around 72 Kgs. Recently I have done my all blood checkups. Liver function test, kidney function test and Blood sugar level is normal but the lipid profile result is abnormal. TOTAL CHOLESTEROL level is 300, LDL CHOLESTEROL – DIRECT is 209, TRIGLYCERIDES is 184, TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO is 6.1, LDL / HDL RATIO is 4.2 and NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL is 252. I am frightened and very much anxious. Kindly advise any safe effective medicine. Is there any homoeopathy medicine.
A heart attack (myocardial infarction) should not be confused with stroke or heart failure. It is the condition which causes major damage to heart muscles because of sudden blockage by a blood clot. The most common symptom of heart attack happens to be chest pain. Heart failure and ventricular fibrillation are probably the most common complications in this condition.
Clear symptoms of heart attack are:
1. Feeling vaguely ill - very vague feeling of illness is one symptom. You cannot really put your finger on what is wrong with you, but you do feel unwell.
2. Pain in left arm - pain in the arm, mainly the left arm is also one of the symptoms of an impending heart attack.
3. Sweating and heartburn - a lot of people have reported experiencing sweating, indigestion and heartburn before a heart attack. If you are sweating profusely and without any particular reasons, or having an unbearable heartburn, consult a medical specialist immediately.
4. Chest pain - feeling of fullness or tightness in the chest followed by pain is also a symptom of a heart attack. A lot of people have reported to ignore it; kindly don't.
5. Breathlessness - sudden shortness of breath and inability to do a lot of work at one point of time is not a good thing. This could be an indication of a heart attack.
6. Silent attack - the scariest of all is silent heart attack. At times, it comes with no symptoms at all. A person could be visibly physically fit, and suddenly have an attack. This usually happens with those who are suffering from diabetes mellitus.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am 47 years old woman. I am suffering with thyroid, diabetics, bp. Give me few suggestions for all these.
Hi doctors My husband is 26 years old and he's suffering from lower back ache since 3-4 months. He suffers more during driving. His MRI reports are normal. Please tell me the solution. I don't know how to attach those reports here. Regards.
Angina or angina pectoris is the pain, discomfort or tightness in the chest that occurs when the blood flow to the heart muscle cells is not enough to meet its energy needs. It is not a disease itself but rather a symptom of the coronary heart disease.
What are the different types of angina?
1. Stable angina: It is the commonest form of angina. It can be triggered by stress or physical activity and usually only lasts a few minutes.
2. Unstable angina: It happens when you're resting or aren't very active. The pain is strong and long lasting, and may keep recurring. It may be a signal of an impending heart attack.
3. Variant angina: This might take place when you're asleep or at rest. This sudden tightening or narrowing of the heart's arteries causes a lot of pain.
How u know what your are experiencing is an angina pain?
You might be having angina pain if you suffer from one or more of these symptoms:
- Chest pain
- Pain in your arm, neck, jaw and back
- Numbness or loss of feeling in your arms, shoulders or wrists
Immediate Relief from Angina
If previously advised by a certified doctor, patients can take antiplatelet medicines which are blood thinners and prevent unstable angina. Final treatments include angioplasty (repair of a blocked blood vessel through surgery), insertion of a coronary artery stent (a tube that is used to treat weakened arteries) or a heart bypass surgery for serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.