Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. G T PrasadYour feedback matters!
My mom is 58 yrs old . she is having pain in the wrist part of the right hand, as a result of which she is unable to move her hands up in the air. Kindly suggest a remedy to overcome her pain.
Its been 20 days of my caesarean delivery. I want to know that how much time I can walk and sit in bad. My friend told me that because of I walk a lot my stitches is pain and in future I got back pain problem because I sit to long time. Is it true?
My wife is suffering from left hand pain above the elbow up to the shoulder and back pain for the past 2 months please advise.
I have back pain from last three months I am using several medicines but no use what should I do to reduce my back pain so please advice me which medicine I have to use for my back pain problem.
We all know it's very common in our lifestyle to drink water and all drinks with a bottle.
Due to repetitive use of neck into hyperextension many time in a day. Which cause repetitive injury into small muscle gradually.
Which cause micro spasm into the neck muscle and lead mild stiffness into the neck and limited range of motion.
Which lead to mal-alignment of the joint in the neck which alters the natural joint play moment and causing - headaches: neck pain: morning stiffness: many more symptoms.
Advice- take your water with glass by sitting at the table or on chair /bed. Whatever possible according to your surrounding.
I am 40 years old women and met with a accident and gone a humerus bone fracture. I was fitted a dynamic plate. I have radial nerve palsy after the operation or maybe the accident. How to cure it? And how much time would it take for it cure?
My mom is suffering pain in his left knee from last 2 months .she is unable to walk properly now. Tell me sir what to do.
I am suffering from severe both knee pain since october 2016. X ray report is showing loss of fluid in knees less gap between knee bones. Dr. Has advised to take the following medicines:- 1.nucoxia 90 one tablet a day 2.massage with oleum 3m oil thrice a day. Tablet nucoxia 90 is not suiting me and I not getting any relief form pain by taking it, while with voveran 50 tablet I get much relied in pain.
HI I am 30 years male. I have pain in my right arm n leg from last one year. Sometimes its low bt sometimes its very high like night and evening time. I take medicines from many local doctor's and also Neurologist Dr. from CMC ludhiana bt not much better results from all that. My Blood, uric acid, sugar and nervous system tata are normal. Can you please tell me what is my exact problem? I am doing a pc job. Its a sitting job is this also a reason?
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.