Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G.SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I delivered a baby 6 months ago. I was prescribed calcium supplements for 3 months but in between I had to go for gallbladder removal. Now, can I take calcium supplements again. I heard it can lead to further complications of stones in body. Just wanna know as I already have a history of stones in kidney.
I am 55 years old, recently experience a mini bulge near anus. Is it piles. Last year few blood excerated with stool. What should I do, should I go with ayurved. Advice medicine.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer in occasional cases can cause pain, otherwise usually it is painless with blood in the urine.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Candidiasis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.