Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G.SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I am having anal fischer from past 4 months. Visited 1 surgeon also. He write 1 medicine & 1 ointment but this is not cured. Kindly help.
I am 55 years. I met with an accident in 2009. After the operation in fixing hip fracture an infection occurred and since then I have been operated four times. I am on walker or wheel chair. I have started getting frequent urinating urge. At nights I use the urine bottle and urinate around 4 to 5 times totalling to 1.5 liters to 1.90 liters. During day time when I feel fullness in bladder I gofor urination but the quantum of urine is mostly less around 250 ml to 300 ml. I have to stand for urinating as there is problem in urinating while sitting. I am getting weaker, not feeling hungry. And there is another abnormality, it is that I am getting the latrine, stool thinner and have to pressure it and pat with water on finger to make it come out. It is very rare that it comes out naturally and without pressure. Kindly suggest remedy for both the defects. Thank you. It seems that the passage for latrine has shrinked.
I have already kidney stone in 9 mm size. I done layer operations in hospital. They will removed lots of stones but still have doctor says take medicine it will cure. I have back pain due to that kidney stone. How can I remove the stone with and without medicine but right now I have 3 mm to 4 mm size stone kidney in side. So please halp me.
My father is 68. He is suffering from diabeties,hypertension,CAD(recentlystanted in one vessel).Now he is diagnosed 15mm calculas in left kidney's lower side & his cratine report is 2.4.Plz. Suggest me.
I have ceast in my prostate gland. Is it dangerous? The size has increased from. 65 to. 85 within 6 months. So is it serious?
Wants to know the difference between Berberis vulgaris q & Berberis vulgaris 30ch. As my wife is taking Berberis vulgaris 30ch for kidney stone.
Sir mere right Kidney me 3mm ka stone hai. Dr. ne pani pene ke liye suggest kiya. Kya pani se stone nikal jati hai. Kaise pata chalega stone nikal gaya hai. Or mera weight 62 kg hai. I am 42 year old. Kya mera weight thik hai. Mera tsh 0.28 aaya hai. Ab tak mai 5 year se 100 mg le rahi thee. Ab Dr. be 75 mg lene ko kaha hai. Suggest me.
Sir/madem I am 32 year old male have kidny stone from last one year but there is no pain, but last night on words a small pain at left kidny, so please give me sagestion and medicine to reduce my stones, thank you.
Hi I'm 24 year old recently I used public washroom few days ago but now I got urinary Infection please suggest any medication.
Having pain in the left kidney from the last few days. It hurts bad whenever m' standing or bow down. Don't know why is that. But I can feel the pain whenever I press it. Is it cuz of kidney stones or what?
I feel always weakness and sleep more during urination sperm come out with urine. I also very thin and masturbate 1 time at least in a week. what should I do to to increase my weight and avoid my weakness.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.