Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My friend had unprotected sex 7,8,9 and 11 January 2017 and she didn't take any pill. She told me her bf not fall sperm on her bt she is afraid now bcoz her period date is 11 jan and today is 16 jan. Previous month she had one problem that her period comes 4-5 days late, without doing anything. Lil bit chance to get pregnant bt she didn't want to take any risk. She is crying. Please help her. What should I do for my friend? Please tell me any medicine or any test for assuring that she is not pregnant. (Note:- she get allergy nice tablet group)
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
I am having brown color bleeding during my period I took a unwanted 72 few days back can I be pregnant?
I am 24 years old Female suffering from hairfall problem. I have polycystic ovarian disease and gas trouble. I have consulted doctor 2 years back. He has suggested me to avoid oil food, masalas,sweets. Although I am maintain my diet, I have used everything natural like herbal oils, castor oil ,the problem (HAIRFALL) repeats.
Infertility : You are not alone
I meet many ladies everyday who are fighting with infertility. Some express their Desire to have kids and pain associated with infertility openly and some are shy to share anything. People make allowances for all sorts of grief. Infertility is a loss of staggering proportions. A feeling of being incomplete, A feeling of deep emptiness from Inside ....
Those brave ladies who experience it, it can be deep , incomprehensible, painful Bewildering and Mind-numbing. Its not easy loss to define or put into words. Not having a child is something which makes them deeply hurt. I am sharing My experience in the Clinic today , A wonderful lady , very focused and warm person. Expressed her feelings openly with an heavy heart . This emotional Turmoil may be faced by many ladies. Just sharing so that many of us can identify with her and get a positive attitude and rest of us might provide them enough positivity and strength to lead a normal life.
We all will agree that it is sad to not be able to have children, the idea of feeling desperation and wild crippling grief could seem dramatic, excessive and even weak.
She told me that Most common response from the people I meet is the word ' Kum se kum Tumhe cancer , to nahi hai, Tumne baccha to nahi khoya hai, Koi aur serious problem to nahi hai na ''' The word ' KUM se Kum ' ( At least ) can be very disheartening many times.
We all are different and we deal with our emotional status differently. According to her she was not very happy with the ATLEAST concept of sympathizing .
She told ,many times in her fight with infertility she needed positivity around me , needed someone to sit down and hold her hand and say, "I'm so sorry, this must hurt so much. I'm here for you." Anyone who does not have mockery in eyes ,have deep love and compassion in every word and the very fact that they allowed my grief to exist and they heard me was healing. So Simple thing which can make her energized.
Unfortunately, more often, the unintentional message she heard was that of her sadness being undermined, made less by the words "at least."
even I was thinking How could her personal pain possibly measure up against all the greater tragedies in the world?
I found her eyes becoming wet as she described how she cried rivers over the little boys and little girls who would never have her smile or her husband's eyes. she began to have dreams of stumbling down a difficult forest path leading to a pitch black lake where a child was floating face down in the water. Even she wanted to hug her child and feel the simple pleasure of being a MOM. Even I felt my heart go for her... Becoming a Mother can be the most happy experience of anyone's life.
When I was talking to her I realized that There is nothing trivial about grief over infertility. A person can grieve the loss of their dream of a biological family as honestly and deeply as someone else can grieve the loss of a child or parent or partner or their health.
There is no "at least" when it comes to the breaking of the human heart, there is no need to try to measure one person's pain against another to see who is worthy of feeling grief and who isn't.
If some one from your near and dear ones is fighting with Infertility then assure that they have the emotional and mental support from you. A real guidance and taking the medical help at right time can do wonders. But we all require some amount of sensitivity towards their pain. Rest can be done by doctors and medical professionals . The only thing is Power of Positivity and feeling that someone Understands their pain.