Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G S Anand Kumar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. G S Anand KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I have pain in heel in right leg from 1 year n I suggest from my doctor he told me for laser therapy n what is your suggestion.
I had a slip inside the house and my left toe was fractured along with sprain in the whole left feet and heel just one and half years back. I am treated by ortho doctor at Jayanagar ortho. Hospital with plaster for five weeks. After removing the plaster, left feet remained black with swelling and for nearly one year same thing continued. I am having diabetic and hypertension and taking tablets regularly. I was in a teaching profession and used stand for long hours and as such I developed arthritis and added to it the diabetes and bp have caused numbness in my feet, but it is more in my left leg foot after the fracture and post treatment. Still I am having pain in my heel and find paining after standing for long, but subside while walking. The ortho doctor after treatment took xray and told me the fracture is cleared completely. Pl advice me what is the remedy for my ortho problems.
I am suffering from. Wrist pain pain. From Last 15 days due to large pressure on hand. Please tell me th treatment.
Sir,I am suffering from lambar spine problem because of which I am getting pain and burning sensation around thighs and buttocks at the time of sitting in a chair or riding a bike for 20 minutes or more.I tried all medicines for 5 yes but it is of not much help.can I get permanent cure?
Extremely Painful Experience In 17th week of pregnancy. Ligaments in the hips, tail bone and thighs are screaming with immense pain. What should I do? Not even able to stand or walk. Is it because of exertion. It usually happens with me after long hours standing or sitting. Please advise.
I am 32 years old male and have backache for last 4 months. What should I do? I can not do anything actively. What should I do?
Actually my mom has keen problem from 2 years, and we consulted a doctor, he said that the keen should be replace. Is their any side effects or problem caused by Replacing the keen. Is their any another treatment.
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.