Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Is there any discovery for ratinize pigmentosa -rp ? This is related to eyes and my son is suffering.
My eyes are yellow after jaundice it remains yellow I want to turn it white like I have before jaundice.
Sir I am suffering from stye for the last five years. Can you please suggest me what should be done?
I wanna know about lasik, is this totally secure, and from this my glasses are permanently removed or not?
Dear Doctor, I am 41 year old and working in a bank. I used to work on computer desk for around 7-8 hours in a day. My eyes feels redness and keep swallowed some time. Also my sleeping habits are changed. I get sleep normally after 12 in the night and wake up around 8 am in the morning. Please suggest me some special exercise.
I have red eyes for over three days and continuously tears fall so what should I have to do right now?
How do I know when my eye problem is an emergency? When should I self-treat, go to my eye doctor, or head to Emergency?
I am 21 years old girl. Studying. I have a vision problem. Its difficult to see things which are far from. Me. I don, t want spectacles. So please tell me what should I do.
I have checked doctor recently and he says that it should be weired for life long is their any other way to reduce by eye site?
Hello sir, I have red eyes for over three days and running nose with cough and fever. What should I do?
I am 22 years old boy. I have red eyes and so much pain in my eyes and little fever during five days.Yesterday night I did vomit whole night and so much pain in my stomach l have been going to the doctor in the morning and take medicine and I have been checked my blood but no improvement I have. Now I have little problem to take oxygen.. please doctor consult me better.
Meri mam ke eye mai problem kafi din se hain maine kaphi doctor se dikhaya hain doctors karate hain ki yeh thik mani hoga our unko thora thora dikhai bhi de raha hain.
I am 22years old n im experiencing severe headache from the past three days. Im suffering from runny nose and eyes are also getting stressed please help me.
Some time i get headache and becomes a spot over eyes and will not able to see for few minutes? Give me good suggestion sir please!
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.