Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.KumaragurubaranYour feedback matters!
I am ivf transfer patient 8 weeks 5 days pregnancy Dr. advised me geston injection daily but iamtaking alternative days from 7th week onwards because of pain it causes any problem pl. Tells pl. Give some advice.
Thousands of our clients (all over india) are doing it for their family for last many years - as soon as the rain starts, they start giving a small dose of our precious authentic combination to their family ( from 01 year old child upto 70 years old members) for 01-02 months - & as a result they dont get trapped by these formidable dengue & chikungunya (in 80% cases) & the rest 20%, if get trapped, come out of it in a much shorter duration without much complication. Joint pain & other complications are easily handled by some more ayurveda medicines.
The medicine has an additional value of improving your digestion & detoxifying your body.
Its better to start the medicine as early as possible to keep your family healthy in this rainy season.
I am having scarce menstrual time bleeding (1.5 days), but periods are regular. Is it abnormal or sign of any condition like pcos. Im 28 years old, unmarried and earlier in early 20s I used to get more than 3 days of periods with good flow.
Hi Doc. I'm 27yrs old Unmarried. I've endometerium cyst on both my ovaries. 2plus cm on my left ovary and 3.9cm on the right ovary. Its been there for few years. I also have thyroid. So I take thyroxine 50g. I've consulted gynecologist here. They told me not to worry n didn't prescribe any medication. But My pain n worry for it has been there for years. Now its come even on my left ovary as well. So im more worried. Will I've fertility issues in future? Will it cause any other issue? what should be done? Pls advice.
Dear doctors. I had sex with 4 girls without condom but they all r Hiv negative can I get any disease from them. And if I wear the condom its difficult to insert. Means my testis slowly come into normal position. If I do sex without condom I can have sex more than half an hour. Can I get the solution for this. Please advise soon.
I am 23 year old female. I want to ask regarding my menstrual cycle. My previous cycle was of 35 days. I had my menses on 14th of june. On the 8th of july I had sex. The condom leaked. My vagina was very dry and it was the 25th day of my cycle. Now its 36th day I haven't got my periods. I am experiencing light brown colored discharge from vagina. Its a bit watery. Its 12 days since I had sex. Also it was my first time. Am I pregnant. Please help. I am under a lot of stress.
I have a benign hydrosalphinx in my ovary for last several years. I undergo health check every year . Is it advisable to leave it as it is or remove it surgically.
I am recently married my wife don't like sex I feel I am not that good on bed how do I make her feel and have sex more often how do I bring her interest.
WHO *(वर्ल्ड हेल्थ ओर्गनाइजेशन)* का कहना हैं आज हमारे शरीर की जरुरत है शुद्ध हवा, शुद्ध पानी, शुद्ध भोजन और 60 से 80 मिनरल्स, 40 के 46 पोषक तत्व और एन्जाइम्स l
जो आज हमें पूर्ण रूप से नहीं मिल पा रहे हैं ।
क्या आप जानते हैं कि हमारी रोजमर्रा की जिन्दगी में हमारे शरीर में कोशिकायें (cells) व मज्जातंतु (tissues) क्षतिग्रस्त होते रहते है और अधिकतर देखा गया है कि हम अपने भोजन में पोषक तत्वों की मात्रा शरीर की जरूरत के मुताबिक नहीं ले पाते हैं l
आज के इस प्रदूषित वातावरण तथा भागदौड़ भरी जिन्दगी में मधूमेह, उच्च रक्तचाप, गठिया, दिल का दौरा बहुत ही आम समस्या है l जो हमारे जीवन शैली को भी प्रभावित करती है l रासायनिक खाद और छिड़काव के द्वारा अनाज की पैदावार और इन्जेक्शन के द्वारा दूध, फलों और सब्जियों की पैदावार को बढ़ाना यह सब हमारे शरीर के लिये बहुत हानिकारक है और जो हमारी प्रतिरोधक क्षमता, आन्तरिक बल और एनर्जी लेवल को दिन प्रति दिन कम करती जा रही है l जिससे संक्रमण होने की सम्भावनायें बढ़ जाती हैंl जैसे वायरल फीवर, सर्दी व जुकाम, बुखार, कमजोरी थकान, काम के प्रति रूचि न होना इ. L हमने देखा की अधिकांश समस्यायें विषाक्त पदार्थों (टॉक्सिन्स) से उत्पन्न होती हैं और यह विषाक्त पदार्थ प्रदूषित जल, वायु और भोजन के परिणाम हैं ।
आज हर घर में कोई न कोई व्यक्ति किसी न किसी समस्या से परेशान है i
आप किसी भी ऐसे व्यक्ति को जानते हो जो कि नीचे लिखी किसी भी समस्या/बीमारी से परेशान हो (चाहे उसे डॉक्टर ने जवाब भी दे दिया हो).
1- शुगर (मधुमेह)
2- ब्लड प्रेशर (b. P.)
3- हृदय रोग
7- लकवा (paralysis)
8- स्वाइन फ्लू
14-जोड़ों का दर्द
15- कमर में दर्द
16- बदन दर्द
17- सेक्सुअल समस्या
19- त्वचा / चर्म रोग
25- श्वसन संबंधी समस्या
26- पाचन सम्बंधित रोग
27- एंटी एजिंग
28- लीवर से जुडी कोई भी परेशानी
30- अनीमिया (खून की कमी)
31- मानसीक तनाव
34- पेट में गैस बनना
35- पैर के तलवे मे जलन
36- आखों से संबंधित रोग
37- स्वेद प्रदर
38- मlसिक धर्म (m. C.) अनियमितता
I am 22 years old, I have irregular periods issue from past 2-3 months, my periods was due to come 9th which is yet to come, I follow proper diet, do exercise daily, what should I do? Please help me.
Hello mam abortion me baad kitne dino take bleeding note hai meri wife ka abortion 5 week ka tha but bleeding regular ho rahi hai please mm help me.
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase for any woman, and should be enjoyed to the fullest. That being said, pregnant women need to take care of their health at all times, as a young life depends on them. Taking into account how paranoid a to-be mother can be, any form of bleeding during pregnancy can cause a lot of trepidation. However, a lot of this worry is not really required at all.
A lot of pregnant women bleed during the first trimester of their pregnancy. As a matter of fact, many who bleed do not know or realise just how common it really is, and as a result, they get quite a lot more worried than they should. In fact, it happens to about one in five women who are pregnant.
Why bleeding occurs?
- It is quite likely that if a miscarriage is to occur, it will occur during the first trimester, or the first twelve weeks. As a matter of fact, bleeding is most likely to occur between weeks five and eight. A woman would get to know that she is having a miscarriage if there is tissue which is being passed, and at the same time, she feels some very intense cramps in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Another reason why women bleed, which is also quite likely to occur during the first trimester, is due to the process of implantation. However, this sort of bleeding is not heavy by any measure. The ironic thing is that a lot of women discover that they are pregnant by this form of bleeding and it usually occurs within a week to about twelve days after the conception has taken place.
- One of the more baffling reasons for bleeding when a woman is pregnant is bleeding which occurs after sexual intercourse. While it may seem odd that something which is supposed to be pleasurable should actually end up causing blood loss, all this is a sign of is that the tissues around the vagina are receiving a great amount of blood supply. It is to be noted, that no risk is caused the foetus because of this as it is located in the uterus.
What to do if you bleed?
- No matter how light or heavy the bleeding, the midwife or the doctor must be kept up to date with the situation at hand. This is because if there is any corrective action which is to be taken, the delay in time is to be kept to a minimum.
- A cause for genuine concern over the period of the pregnancy is if there is bleeding post 20 weeks. In most circumstances, bleeding is not worth the mental trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.