Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.K. JaikaranYour feedback matters!
Doctor some days before my face was good but nowadays my face is filled with pimples and marks snd also dark circles under the eyes totally my face is now not good how can I regain my face and how can I remove those pimples pimples mark and dark circles under my eyes by hone remedies please suggest me some home remedies that can quickly give me the results and remove my problem.
What can I do for my dark circles which are rapidly increasing, darkening and extending till ears. I am just 17 years old. I need to know a method I can do in my home only. Thanks.
I have suffer forehead line past 4years I have tried everything (cream, gel) etc but did not remove any fine lines so suggest me product that remove forehead lines as far as quickly.
1. Petroleum jelly is easily available and comes very cheap. It can be used on dry skin, dry lips and cracked heels – the remnants of winter on our body! Petroleum jelly has moisturizing properties and helps to get rid of the above mentioned dry skin conditions.
2. Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil to the bathing water prevents the winter dry skin.
3. Mix the 1 tbsp of glycerin, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp of rose water. Mix all the ingredients well. Apply this solution before going to sleep. Glycerin is the natural humectant keeps the moisture in the skin.
4. Take the 2 tbsp of milk powder and 2 tbsp of almond oil and mix them well. Apply this paste on the dry skin wash it after 15 minutes. The milk powder has the moisturizer properties and almond oil contains the vitamin E both helps a lot for the dry skin.
5. Take equal amount of yogurt and buttermilk. Mix them well and apply all over your body. Keep it for 20 minutes and then wash off with water. Yogurt is rich in Zinc and other useful enzymes. Buttermilk contains lactic acid, which has a mild peeling property and hence it helps to clear dry and dull skin in winter.
6. Take the ripe papaya and ripe banana mesh and mix them well. Apply this paste all over the dry skin. Best easy remedy for winter dry skin.
7. Coconut oil makes the skins softer and provides moisture to the skin naturally. It is rich in fatty acids and prevents moisture loss. During the winter months, apply coconut oil at night before going to bed.
8. Warm up the milk in a saucepan.Place the oatmeal in a bowl, and add the milk to it. Wait for a few minutes before adding the honey to the mixture.Apply the face mask. Keep it on for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Apply it once or twice a week.
How to remove black spots which looks in the forehead of the face. The black spots resembles in 2areas of my forehead above the eyes .
Dr. Please suggest me a best anal fissure (break) Cream. The affected area is burning after using toilet. And tell me the precautions? Waiting for your revert.
Hi im male wat should I eat to get inner glow and look or get fair skin from inside my body wat should I eat to look fairer and clear from inside please tel me wat should I eat to look fairer plz.
My skin is very much affected from tanning, suggest me some remedy & What should I do for decreasing the bad breath and also enhancing the whiteness of teeth.
How to make hands and neck get fair complexion as I've normal Indian skin tone And my face is very bright and my hands and neck is very dull.
Dear dermatologist I have sensitive skin which gets red and pimples when I shave daily, any solution to it please?
Is a parlour detanning session also quite good enough? Can it give good results too just like a dermatologist?
I am 24 years old female I have dark circle under eye and my brest is so small. Please advice me what can I do?
Which moisturiser will work best for your skin type?
Moisturisers are extremely essential during winters for keeping your skin soft and hydrated. The chief function of moisturisers is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water to prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred. But, any moisturiser you choose randomly might not be effective for your skin. For making the most of your moisturiser choose one that is suitable for your specific skin type. Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type.
1. Dry skin
Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
2. Oily skin
Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
3. Normal skin
Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
4. Sensitive skin
Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
5. Combination skin
Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the t-zone.