Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Here is some Black marks on my face like sunburn my skin colour is bright but because of this sun burn it looks to messy please help me to get rid of this . And look Handsome Like previous time I looked like.
I have scratches in hands. What precautions I have take care of this and what can I do get rid of this position?
I have a very fair skin But since a few weeks I have noticed that my skin has tanned What shall I do to get back my color?
I am 33 years old and after my scissorion baby birth my belly. Has enlarged a lot kindly tell how to shed the. Loose skin and extra weight.
1. Drink plenty of water: the first step to reduce wrinkles is to keep the skin hydrated. This helps flush out toxins and maintain the elasticity and firmness of skin. Along with drinking water, applying a moisturizer is also essential to keep the skin hydrated.
2. Bananas: bananas are rich in vitamins and minerals and are essential for healthy skin. They keep the skin nourished and boosts collagen production. It also fight against the damage caused by free radicals and gives your skin a healthy glow.
3. Ginger: ginger is rich in antioxidants. This helps flush out toxins and also prevents the breaking down of elastin, thus reducing the formation of wrinkles.
4. Egg whites: egg whites can be used as a face mask to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This helps stretch the skin and shrink open pores. Egg whites are also rich in a number of minerals that help in repairing the tissues and fight wrinkles caused by free radicals.
5. Lemon juice: lemon juice is best known for its natural bleaching properties. It can also be used to exfoliate skin and shrink open pores. This gives skin a smoother appearance and increases elasticity.
6. Aloe vera: aloe vera is a natural remedy for a number of skin conditions. It is rich in malic acid that makes skin elastic and thus reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Zinc in aloe vera also helps shrink open pores and boosts collagen production.
7. Olive oil: olive oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the skin and give it a healthy glow. It also functions as an antioxidant that keeps the skin supple and reduces the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
8. Honey: honey is the best suited to dry skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents moisture loss. Honey also exfoliates skin and promotes the generation of new skin cells. This helps lighten age spots, scars and hyperpigmentation.
9. Almonds: almonds are a superfood that's great for your health and your skin. It is rich in nutrients like vitamin e, zinc and folic acid that nourish the skin and prevent the degeneration of skin. It also helps delay the aging process.
10. Fenugreek: fenugreek seeds are rich in vitamin b3 and niacin that can help repair damaged skin cells and promote the production of new skin cells. This also helps reduce wrinkles and lighten age spots, fine lines and crow's feet.
If I operated the fissure it is permanently cure or recurrence come after few years ? Pls tell me the best remedy. If it is treated by medicine so what type of medicine you prescribed me for this problem.
I have white spots on my face. Doctors said that it was due to less melanin or calcium. Please help me.
I have a small fat balls at waist. What i have to do to burn it.Please advise me. I'm waiting for ur valuable words Sir.
She has many pimples marks which ruin her she wants all her marks to go away and prevent from pimples. Pimples are small in size which does not come out any dirty What must she do know?
Doctor I am fully suffering from fungal infection from past 7 months I consulted so many doctors but no use I tried Ayurvedic medicines. By using tat one black spots occur so please tell the medicines I had to use.
I have pimple problem and pigmentation also from the age of 19. Within 2 months my marriage fixed. What should I do to clear my face?
I have some oil problem on my face and under my nose. It's very annoying for me. Please tell me what to do?
Hello doctor! I have some red spots on my face. please suggest me what to do? My skin is sun sensitive also.
I am 25 years Girl I have ance n small holes on my face I am using erytop gel at night time and biluma cream in morning when going clg n I am using doxcyline tabletsbat night wat have to do to close that hole pls tel me dr.
I am 24 years old male. I am getting my skin darker day by day since I have changed the locality. Even my hair have become rough and dry. What should I do?
Garlic can be used for more than simple flavouring your food. Garlic has a number of health benefits and is used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and even acne. The large amount of allicin and sulphur compounds in garlic give it anti fungal and anti aging properties. This promotes healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Let's take a look at how garlic can treat common skin problems.
- Acne: The anti fungal properties of garlic can help remove stubborn pimples. Garlic can be used in a number of ways to treat acne. The easiest is to press a piece of freshly cut raw garlic onto the affected area. Let is release some of its juices onto the skin. Wash off after 5 minutes to see a visible reduction in inflammation.
- Acne scars: Along with treating acne, garlic can also be used to reduce acne scars by enhancing blood circulation that helps regenerate new skin cells. The sulphur, zinc, calcium and vitamin E in garlic also help in the removal of dead skin cells and smooth skin tissue formation.
- Blackhead removal: A paste of crushed garlic, tea tree oil, honey, oatmeal and lime juice can be used as an ex-foliating pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Use this mask thrice a week to get the best results.
- Anti aging: Antioxidants in garlic reduce the amount of free radicals in the skin to keep it looking youthful. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen to maintain the firmness of skin and avoid wrinkles. Garlic is also rich in poly phenols that protect the skin from environmental damage. A garlic and tomato mask can also help unclog skin and minimize pores.
- Stretch marks: Allicin and sulphur present in garlic increase the elasticity of the skin and thus prevent stretch marks from occurring. If you already have stretch marks, a warm garlic oil massage can help reduce the stretch marks.
As with any other form of treatment, garlic should be used carefully. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Dilute garlic juice with rose water or water to prevent burning and stinging.
- Do not leave garlic for too long on the skin as it can cause blisters.
- Fresh garlic has more anti oxidants than preserved garlic.
- Garlic also has blood thinning properties and hence should be avoided by pregnant women. Learn more about Healthy Pregnancy.
- Do a patch test before applying garlic on your face to test your skin for sensitivity towards garlic.