Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.K. Jaikaran
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.K. JaikaranYour feedback matters!
My name is ashwin I am a bba student frm bangalore I want to reduce dark spots in my face and want to get fair as soon as possible can you suggest me with it.
I've met accident 15 days back and on my for head 7 stitched with big scar so please tell me how will I remove the scar. Any good advice to remove all my scar. Wanted to remove as soon as possible.
Lump on left side neck under skin (redness) near collar bone its painful when touch tenderness its quite hard immovable itching also .also when touch hotness felt. No other symptom nor pain ear or no fever no cold. No sore throat. And (futop b )i used so pain quite decreases .((lump is not sudden I am sured because as first something biten might be insect because I felt pain itching very warmthness)) around 1 month because as I told in starting itchiness its not sudden also not occur unnecessary thats why. I read in net cancerous nd all I am very scared pliz tell me pliz I am very sacred .i m 21 years old. I think when futop b worked thn it might be infection lump.
Which cream should de applied before doing derma roller & after doing derma roller? please tell me the product name of 70% Isopropyl alcohol which is easily available in every pharmacy shop of india.
I have got lots of spots in my skin in legs and hand and it is itches .khujali may be due to mosquito bite or something. And there are also lots of spot s plzz tell me any medication .or lotion to remove.
Hi, I am a newly wed girl and my age is 26 years. I have lumps in my left breast and a small lump is emerging in right breast too. Is it normal to have lumps in breast? Will it affect my sex life and will it interfere in my fertility?
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual. One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
- Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
- Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
- Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
- Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
- Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean, tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
- Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!