Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. Jagannatha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am working it profession so I have black dark circles in my eyes last many week I trid some multani methi drinking water tell what should I do.
How can I get a permanent tattoo removed ? Which is the painless procedure for it? How much will it cost? How much time does it take to heal?
I have got rashes in my leg and its very itchy. Its from 2 months I have shown to many doctors but its not getting cured.
My age is 26 year and I have been suffering from chicken pox. My question is" is the marks on skin be permanent and what is the solution to remove marks in the future.
In my childhood I met with small accident. From that day I am having scar on my left side cheek. What I have to do to remove that?
I have this skin problems on my foot above 1 year. I consult many skin doctor but its does not cured. What is this? How its came? remedies for this.
Hai this is srikanth .IAM suffering from hyper pigmentation and rashes onn my face .My face looks like afire very red n colour .wht I have to do to escape from this problem.
Skin is a bit rough and in winter it becomes white when I apply soap for bathing and beard growth on the face is very less.
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I have had an accident 10 years back due to which I have stitches marks on the area between my eyes just above nose. This mark is visible and I want to get rid of it. Can it be done and if yes then whom should I contact?
I have developed dark patches on my elbows because of constant friction. I work on laptop for more than 12-14 hours a day and mostly it's the result of that. It would great if any of the dermatologist can suggest a cream that can be applied on the problem area to get rid off the patches. Thanks, Peeali.
My daughter is 22 months. Her skin has become very dark since she was kept in light for jaundice immediately after she was born. She was continuously kept under light for 10 days. Please suggest what can be done. Also her skin is very dry.
Hello sir mujhe dhat aur swapandosh ki problem hai please meri help kre. i am suffering from this problem very long.
Hai sir/madam. I am Shahid from Vijayawada Andhra pradesh. Actually I have an serious issue, tan marks which are not going to leave me. And I am going to marry in coming two months I feel very embarrassing. Where my color inside of my clothes is white and outside is dark brown. And 2 years before I met with an accident with which a scar has been formed on my nose which is nearly 2 inches long is there any permanent treatment for the above mentioned problems.
Hi. M, 24 years old. Now m going to married so how can I make my face fair n glowing. Please give me home made items. Thanks.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.