Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G. BharathiYour feedback matters!
I am having back pain since 3 years I have done mri as it was prescribed by the doctor there is a buldge in lower spine. Doctor said it should not pain at high but I am having constant pain in lower back have taken the physiotherapy medicines nothing much was in the favor please help.
I am a diabetic with range of 115-135 in fasting and 168-185 in pp. At present my bowls is not clear. So what I should do.
I am going to swimming pool everyday. The pool has chlorinated water. What lotion is recommended for protecting my skin. I am going during evening time and it's a top closed pool. No direct sun light. P.S: I already have a acne too.
I skipped breakfast for several days and took spicy foods in dinner. Now I am feeling pain/spasm in my stomach. I am taking ocid and digene, but it is not working for me. Pain is increasing day by day. Pain is more when stomach is empty. What medicine should I take?
Age 59 , M gradual drop of HB from 14 to 10.3 in last 2 year , peripheral blood picture suggesting dimorphic anemia , white cell normal in number and morphology , same is case with platelets. Blood ferratin and iron levels are 50 % below normal range ! Indoscopy &colonoscopy done 6 to 9 month ago was normal , occult blood in stool negative . X-ray chest normal , u/s abdomen normal , PSA levels less than 1 . Please suggest what to do further . Thanks in anticipation
I am 20 year old and I am suffering from cough for last 1 month and also cold. When cough arises it is very difficult to stop.
Bitter gourds are very low in calories but dense with precious nutrients. It is an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, and B3, C, magnesium, folic acid, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, and has high dietary fiber. It is rich in iron, contains twice the beta-carotene of broccoli, twice the calcium of spinach, and twice the potassium of a banana.
Bitter melon contains a unique phyto-constituent that has been confirmed to have a hypoglycemic effect called charantin. There is also another insulin-like compound known as polypeptide P which have been suggested as insulin replacement in some diabetic patients
I am30 years old I am suffering from diabetes I tried all medicines tell me the best medicine doctor.
My eyes are always looking dull and light yellow colour. please give some tips for getting white and glowing eyes.
Why. I'm so lazy. I'm not feeling energy in my body. And. Not feel confident. I'm also want that how to increase my hair growth except losing hair.
Many of the issues, which hamper your intimate life are primarily not big problems, but because of the taboos and social beliefs they are not discussed openly. Hence, they failed to get resolved and become big because of continuous worry they give. In fact, most of them are not even symptoms of any organic disease process or functional problem. Many of them are very basic issues because of ignorance, myths, and social taboos leading to development of anxieties, distress and further worsening of the problem in question.
Generally, men are concerned about their performance in bed with their partners (wife or girlfriend), like how best then can do, how long they will last, concerns about their masturbation habits, size of penis, sperm quality and many more.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is one of them. Not a disease; Not at all..!!
The person even if he is sexually fit, having normal erections, but due to anxiety, just fails to hold back the orgasm/discharge for reasonable time, and becomes worried. We need to reassure, it is not a disease and it can be easily manageable.
We will discuss this topic in Four parts a) what is it , b) how it happens, and c) how to approach to resolve this problem with behavioral methods, exercises, techniques and d) Medical Treatment - both modern as well as alternative medicine.
Part 1: What is Premature Ejaculation (PE)? Definitions and how commonly it occurs.
PE is also referred to as early or rapid ejaculation or discharge is a sexual dysfunction, most common in men under 40 years. In elderly men above 60 years, though erectile dysfunction is more common, but they do suffer from PE as well. A study conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that this condition is almost equally prevalent in sexually active men of all age groups.
If a man experiences uncontrollable ejaculation (discharge of semen ) either before or shortly after sexual penetration (usually within 1-2 minutes of penetration), he may be suffering from premature ejaculation. Mayo clinic in USA defines PE as, when a man “always or nearly always ejaculates within one minute of penetration”.
An occasional instance of premature ejaculation might not be a cause of concern, but, an abnormal pattern usually exists if the problem occurs in more than 50% of attempted sexual encounters, for which treatment may be required.
Premature ejaculation happens with negligible sexual stimulation or before you wish to ejaculate. As a consequence, both you and your partner may end up experiencing highly unsatisfactory sex. In fact, it can dramatically increase anxiety, which may worsen the problem.
Many therapists or clinicians who treat PE describe it as the occurrence of ejaculation sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. This broad definition thus avoids specifying a precise “normal” duration for sexual activity and reaching a climax. The duration of sexual activity varies and depends on many factors specific to each individual.
Take a situation, a male may reach orgasm after 7 to 8 minutes of sexual intercourse, but if his partner is able to achieve climax most of the times in 5 minutes and both are satisfied with this timing, then this is not PE.
Alternatively, a male might delay his ejaculation for up to 15- 20 minutes, but if his partner, even with foreplay, requires 25-30 minutes of total sexual activity before reaching climax, he may still consider his ejaculation premature because his partner has not been satisfied (at least, not through intercourse). But in routine practice we do not like to call this kind of situation as PE.
So every individual is unique. Every couple is unique. Same individual may have different sexual behavior with different partner and different times. Varied situations and varied places of performing the act have a role to play in determining the outcomes of individual sexual performance/s.
Statistics of PE:
You are not alone! PE is a common sexual complaint. As many as 30-40% men across the world including India experience problem of PE at some time in life.
Approximately 30%-70% of American males experience premature ejaculation. The National Health and Social Life Survey (NHSLS) indicate a prevalence of 30%, which is spread across all adult age groups. Estimates of PE rates in India and many European countries are similar to those of the United States.
That is all for now on this topic. In the next follow up parts I shall discuss, types of PE, how it happens, how to approach the men / couple suffering from it to resolve this problem. The therapy includes wide spectrum of approach including counseling, behavioral methods, exercises, techniques and medical remedies both modern as well as alternative medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
I am suffering from diabetics and blood pressure taking glycomet 500 for sugar daily two times morning and evening and telmikind 40 one time since from 3 years what are the side effects for taking these tab for long time?
Parents need to do everything possible to ensure their kids are in good health and shielded from preventable diseases. Vaccination is an ideal approach for the same. Vaccination shields children from serious sickness and the complications of diseases that can be prevented by vaccination. This can include removal of an arm or leg, loss of motion of limbs, hearing loss, paralysis, brain damage and even death. Vaccination is very safe and is always successful. All the vaccines go through a long and cautious survey by researchers, specialists, and the government to ensure they are safe to use.
Here are a few reasons as to why vaccination is very important:
- It will keep you healthy: The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) prescribes vaccination for the duration of your life to protect you against numerous infections and diseases. When you skip vaccination, you expose yourself and make yourself helpless against sicknesses, for example, chicken pox, pneumonia, flu and HPV and hepatitis B, both being the leading causes of cancer.
- Preventing the ones around you from getting ill: A vaccine preventable disease that may make you sick for a week or two could prove to be deadly for your children, grandchildren, or parents in case it spreads to them. When you get vaccinated, you are preventing this. For instance, grown-ups are the most widely recognised sources of pertussis (whooping cough) disease in newborn children, which can be fatal for babies.
- Some diseases have expensive treatments: A normal flu sickness can last up to fifteen days, regularly with five or six missed workdays. Grown-ups and adults who get hepatitis can lose at least one month of work and can get chronically ill in some cases. This can hinder your work which in turn can burn a hole in your pocket. Some of these vaccine-preventable diseases are very expensive to treat.
- Young and healthy people get ill too: Newborn children and the elderly are at a more serious danger for dangerous infections and diseases, however, vaccine-preventable diseases can strike anybody. In case you are young and healthy, getting vaccinated can help you remain as such.
- Vaccines are important to overall health besides a good diet: Like eating solid foods, working out, and getting regular check-ups, vaccination assumes a crucial part in keeping you sound and healthy. Antibodies are a standout amongst the most advantageous and most secure preventive measures available.
- They protect the future generations: Vaccines have decreased and, now and again, eliminated a number of diseases that were responsible for seriously handicapping a large number of people until a couple of years back. For instance, smallpox or chicken pox vaccines have been responsible for decreasing the infection around the world. This is the reason why your children do not require the smallpox shots anymore because the infection does not exist on the ground and has been completely eliminated. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.