Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hello, I am 27 years.& I was very fair but last from 1 year.(actually I drink some time, also smoke) so, I have more sun tanned problem on full body & my body going day by day darker.& also problem is wrinkles on face near eyes, lips. So, suggest me.
I have dark circle under my both eyes for severals months I tried some medicines also but I don't able to get any response so kindly give me some tips.
I am 37 years old Male. I had suffered skin allergy three times. From last 4 years, I am getting infections and swelling near eyes and face. It also has irritating itching. Every time it happened at the start of winter. After 4 days, I still have rashes on my neck and chest. Please advice the reason and medicines.
Garmi ke dino main mere bhut funsiya nikal ne lagte hai jo jayada chere par hote hai inme bhut dard hota hai baad main pas bar jate hai aur jab daba kar fod do to pas bahar atte hai aur blood ve atta hai please muje iska koi solution bataye.
Dear Sir/Madam, Please advice the best ayurvedic medicine/cream/remedy for stretch marks during pregnancy ? I am 5 months pregnant.Kindly reply at the earliest.
How to Whitening a Skin which is Tan by Sun. I was too Fair till my 4 std. After it bcoz of Sun my skin has been Tan.
I am 20 years old. When I was 15 years old my skin had a bright shine. But now my face become dull and dusky. And I have acne marks in my forehead. please send me answers. What I do. i am to worry about my face problems.
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.