Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. FlorenceYour feedback matters!
Im 6 month pregnant. Yesterday night my tummy just pain due to gas I eat sonf later but how to recognize baby movements this is my first pregnancy. please suggest what to do my tummy become tight home remedy.
I am 24 year old female and have been trying for baby since last 6months its all fine when I started taking medication like sifene and sustain and suddenly dey say I have pcos? But I had same tests done before 6months and nothing as such has come up. Why did this happen and how to get rid of them?
Hello Dr. Am 23 years old I came to know that I have pcod from the last year. I have taken treatment and doctor prescribed krimson-35 for 3 months my periods was regular. After that Dr. prescribed OROVIT ACTIVE tablet to make it regular. Due to studies and some reasons I have discontinued the treatment and I didn't take orovit active for past 4 months so my periods became irregular. Again. Now again I started to continue the treatment (orovit active). Can I continue this orovit active tablet now? else do I have to consult doctor again for discontinued treatment inbetween? and do I have to take hormones medicines before this orovit active? Please give me some solution for this doctor.
I am , 28 year old unmarried. My menstruation day become short, means 4 days become 2 days. After 2 days my menstruation stopped. What can I do for this problem.
Is there any chance of pregnancy after a short period of two days n very scanty flow for next two days.
I got periods 2 days after the date of time from last three months , is it necessary to take any test, please help me.
I am 28 weeks pregnant nd I have noticed that sweeping in one side of areola on left breast. I have visited my GYN she said that its Montgomery tuberculosis, it itches and sometimes have burning sensation and some times it pains. But I have google it and it shows that its symptoms of breast cancer. I am freaking out now. And that swelling reduced a bit when I compressed steam on it. But it pains on some parts on my breast and three is no lumps but I am freaking out now. I don't know what to do. Can it be possible to diagnosed breast cancer during pregnancy? Can you pls tell me that is this symptoms of breast cancer? Or is it normal in pregnancy?
I am 31 years old waiting for my 1st pregnancy. Last month I had only one day spotting but the UPT was negative. I took follicle study and it was 1.8*1.6 on day 14 and ruptured. Endometrium was 10.7.Doc gave HCG 10000 for rupturing. Me and my husband had relationship on 14,15 and 16th day. Today is day 23 and I am having lower abdominal pain. But I don't have any feeling of my period. I wanted to know if I am pregnant. Today I took drotin for pain. Does it affect the pregnancy if it is there. Will drotin make periods to come?
I am on my periods and suffering from severe stomach ache. What medicine or painkiller should I take? It's unbearable.
1. Go for a walk - If you live close to your workplace then quit taking your two or four wheeler to work. Better still, even a public transport is a strict NO. Either ride a bicycle or simply choose to walk down the lane. While at work, avoid sitting for consecutive hours at your workstation. Take a break and walk in your office complex after lunch with friends. When at home, avoid being a couch potato. Head for an early morning walk to the nearby park. You may even take a leisure-walk in your garden area or in the street nearby post dinner. Walking is indeed the easiest way to stay fit!
2. Replace the elevator with stairs - Use the stairs instead of the elevator. You don’t waste any time and you don't have to go out of your way to work on your health! At places with escalators, walk up the stairs it's no harm. It's easy and can be done daily.
3. Simple Exercises - Spending a lot of time in front of the television or desktop? Why not utilize it with some stretching exercises. While you're at home do some yoga, stretching or sit ups and during your office hours, simply do some eyes, legs, wrist and neck rotation exercises. This way, you will keep yourself distracted and at ease.
4. Use music as a stress buster – Music keeps your brain relaxed making you more energetic and lively. Have some fun while doing your daily chores at home and work. Play some peppy music and dance to those tunes. Not only will your mood be elated but this will also help you burn some extra calories. While at work, its best to put on your headphones and bid work-load stress goodbye. This will calm your nerves and will help you focus better!
5. Don't outsource house work - You can start doing more of high energy things like washing your car, getting a cup of coffee/tea from the office cafeteria, digging the garden or reorganizing the closet to include physical activity in your lifestyle! Usually you have someone to help you with these little home and office chores. However, if you chalk out some time and do these simple things, not only will you save on money but also add a really healthy practice in your schedule.
Now that you have these smart tips, include them in your lifestyle and prepare for a better and healthier future!
Dr Jayesh Pavra. (M D Medicine)
After marriage I had 28 days cycle for 4 months. Then 2 months it was 30 day cycle. This month I did not get my periods for 12 days after that I got my regular periods. I thought I was pregnant. What can be the reason.
I am 26 years old, I was diagnosed as deficiency of Vitamin D, taken medicines and thereby started gaining weight. I hav gained 4 - 6 kgs since last 1 year. I have got my thyroid and PCOS also tested, they are well within the range. I joined gym 6 months back, and not lost even 100 gms. Diet is same as I use to take some 1 year back. Now I have joined yoga instead of Gym. I drink 2 ltrs of water each day as well. Not accustomed to sugar delicacies nor outside junk food. Please guide how to reduce weight ad get toned. Thank you.
My mensuration cycle is of exact 28 days but since april I bleed for 1-2 days for a month and for next month I bleed for full 4-5 days. And again next I bleed for 1-2 days. And this is still going so. I usually bleed for full 5 days from the starting of my periods since teenage. Is there any problem .please guide me.
I had my last period on 29th April and intercourse on 9th and 14th of may month wat are the chances of me getting pregnant.
Stress is a very common factor for all working moms. Work, home and taking care of the child all together causes great amount of stress in working mothers. Exercising makes the body release endorphins, which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. There are various types of exercises which a working woman can do.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief.
Working moms face a lot of stress, which arise from various aspects of life, including work, home and children. Stress busting exercises should be practised to maintain a perfect mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.