Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Fedric ManualYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 yrs old woman, I have more hairloss from past few years, I can see my scalp out now please tell me how to stop hair fall and regrow my hair.
I am 18years old my hair going red colour and unshined. What I do to backup my hair red to black colour.
Mam I am just 16 and there are lot of pimples and blackheads these are on my face since 3 months and everyday I saw a new one appear on my face. Is it normal? Please suggest me some face wash, antibiotic,cream or anything else.
Hello. My hair started whitening since I was in class 8 (since 5yrs) n untill now I couldnt find any remedy. Its just keeps on increasing please help.
Hey doctor is the doxy lab capsules for pimples are non effected our body or body parts like kidney or other part? Actually I take this capsules since last three months.
I am loosing my hair rapidly and I use many shampoos but do not have any progress what can I do. Please help.
My friend is having dark circles under her eyes, they are getting darker and darker. How the are getting darker? What is the solution of it?
Good Morning. My name is geetha (Female) from chennai. My age is 23. I have huge hairfall for long time. I do not know what is the solution for that.
I'm facing continuous itching from last 2 to 3 months. I have tried some medications also but have not got much benefit. Will this itching end? can it get developed to psoriasis?
Sir I want ask I face is full of pimple so please how take precaution and what to eat and what to not eat and exercise done recur morning.
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!