Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farook
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FarookYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair falling problem. I am living in Dehradun jaha pani mei churna jyada hai. I used many oil but there is no benefit so please tell me the solution of the problem.
Hi, I am Dr Nivedita Dadu. I am a dermatologist at a skinology skin clinic. In this video, I want to discuss the photo facial. A photo facial is a scientific facial that incorporates the properties of IPL facial. While normal facials do the only superficial cleansing. The photo facial cleanse the skin from within The photo facial targets the skin problems such as remove dullness, enlarged pores, redness, broken capillaries, fine lines and wrinkles. A photo facial dermatology is a 50 minutes procedure and incorporates 5 steps.
- After a facial massage, a machine is used to remove the dead cell, close the open pores and polish the skin.
- This is followed by a hydrating gel which is applied on the skin for 10 minutes.
- After this, a glow pack or an anti ageing pack is applied to the skin for another 10 minutes.
- In the end, IPL laser shots are given and depending upon the indications, filters of different wavelengths are used to reduce the facial dullness, facial redness and increase the skin elasticity.
- At the end, skin looks hydrated, nourished and rejuvenated.