Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. FahadYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am suffering from night fall problem since 5 year? My weight only 60kg my age 24year? What I do?
I am 23 and I can retract the foreskin of penis myself with fingers, but when the penis is hard enough the frenulum and the tip of the penis is paining, when I retract the foreskin forms a bunch down the glans around corona and it cannot be retracted more through the shaft if it is done so it's paining and the head moving downwards.
Myself is a 49 years old company executive, strong and stout. My wife has lost her sexual urge junior to me by 3 years. Recently I tried to have sex with one of my 44 years old un-married girl friend but found her vagina too much tight & could not penetrate her despite of all efforts like fore play, Lubricant use etc. Please advise the needful. Regards.
Is massaging Penis daily with oil is OK? I just massage it every night for 15-20 mins. It does get hard but I don't ejaculate. Is it OK to do this every night for a better strong penis?
I have serological issue, my penis is too short in normal condition and when eject its about 3.5 to 4 inch and semen is come out very sort term. What should I do.
The problem of premature ejaculation (PE) is very common among men and one that many men are hesitant to talk about as they feel that it has a direct bearing on their sexual prowess.
Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta (fire) dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation. Even biological and psychological causes can be at the heart of your ejaculation problem.
Reasons you should consider an Ayurvedic treatment for your premature ejaculation issues:
- Ayurveda believes that PE is completely normal and can be treated through natural methods.
- Ayurvedic remedies are suggested accordingly to resolve the imbalance that occurs between Pitta (heat) and Vata (air) doshas before sexual activity.
- Helps in controlling the hyperactivity that the muscles of the penis experience, leading to an increase in sensitivity and early ejaculation.
- Remedies that are suggested restore the harmony of your body's hormones as well as improve your ejaculatory mechanism.
- The natural remedies also help in improving your sex drive.
- The Ayurvedic remedies act as stress busters without causing any side effects.
- Additionally, problems associated with anxiety and stress during sexual activity are effectively dealt with counseling, use of rejuvenating herbs, meditation, and yoga.
There are a number of Herbs used in Ayurveda to enhance sexual potency like Safed Musali, Kaunch, Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Jaiphal, Javitri etc. Using these herbs definitely restores the harmony of the reproductive system ultimately boosting sexual potency and very helpful in managing Premature Ejaculation.
Recommendations on lifestyle and diet are also made like increasing the consumption of foods that cool down your body like butter, milk, almonds and so on; and reducing the intake of foods that aggravate your pitta dosha like spicy and salty foods. Excessive masturbation with unhealthy dietary habits aggravates the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time