Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. EzilarsiYour feedback matters!
I have immense menstrual pain. And sometimes I get periods twice a month. Im 20 years old. Please tell me how to solve this problem?
Hi, My mother is getting sudden weight loss. In succeeding days. She is getting fever, cough, and severe head and eye pain too. Kindly suggest me way to cope up with the problem.
Hi i am suffering from pcod n my thyroid is 4.92 point. I am trying to get pregnant past 2 year with no result. Im in very dangerous zone n im unable to concentrate on my work or anything. Can anyone Help me with this. Im not getting proper answer. If there's any medicine pls suggest.
I didn't have my periods since December 2016, every month there is old blood clots I see while urination but periods do not happen. I tried homeopathy medicines and allopathy-meprate. I take minimum diet and do morning walks but I don't lose weight as well. No thyroid and ultrasound reports were normal. Please advise.
Sir my wife has sugar of 260 is there any chance that our baby get diabetes during pregnancy. Now she is not pregnant.
Hello, my bf and me were having oral sex. I had no underwear On and he had ejaculated a little in his underwear. It was wet and just a few min later I rubbed my vagina on his wet underwear. I jus finished my period 3 days ago but m scared if ill get pregnant. please help.
Just recd my ca 125. Its 61.5. Does it mean I've cancer. Besides the mri report impression says 1. Right ovary dermoid cyst 8cm 2. Left ovary dermoid cyst 2cm 3. Left hydrosalpinx 4. Right fallopian tube mildly dilated. 5. Intramural anterior uterocervical fibroid 41MM X29MM Extremely scared seeing so many problems. I know the cyst has to be removed. But can these others be treated through home remedy or medication.
Mam mera qus ye hai ki prgnancy kb se count ki jati hai? Maan lijiye meri piriod date 23 ki agr next month 23 tarikh k 4 ya 5 din pehle sex ho gya or usme garbh ther gya or one week k baad hm jb chek karte hai to positive ata hai to kya jo hm date count karenge woh pichle mahine ki 23 tarik se karenge mtlb baby ek mahine ka gya .ye mujhe kuch samjh nhi please mujhe batye ki kb se count kiya jata hai.
I got my BHCG test result, in that it came sample highly lipemic, what does it mean and does it affect my result?
I am 38 year old my 2 ivf cycle fail and going for 3rd cycle with egg donor but during follicular study I come to know that I am having multiple cervical nabothian cyst seen should I must discontinue this cycle or there is some medicine for nabothian cyst or if continue with cycle no problem for pregnancy please advise.
I have tested twice in 2 days interval. It was negative. Last month I got periods with the delay of 10 days. Now it is delayed by 15 days. Last 1 week I have mouth bitter and tiredness. But the pregnancy test was negative. So I am little scared and confused. Pls advice.
I am married. I am trying to conceive for 8 years. Yet to no success. I am having irregular periods. I have tired ivf and iui too. Please help me what to do.
Respected Doctor What is CECT test? I am suffering from PCOD and doctors said that the problem will not be cured. It comes continuously. What to do doctor? I have been suffering from this abdomen pain for more than 5 years. Kindly help me doctor.
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
I am new married couple, my wife is pregnant from 1 month. But I do not want baby. What should I do.
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.