Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. EzhilmalarYour feedback matters!
My age is 32 doctor said I have pre menopause. When I wake up in the morning my full body is isolated so please advice what can I do ?
Mujhe fibroids hai kya main kbhi concive nai kar paungi. Mujhe periods time se nai aate kabhi. please suggest.
After my wedding my wife get periods. After 5 days the bleeding stops. We tried to sex but its not possible to do more. I don't my sperm come out. Even now I do not think so. After that day we almost use condoms. Some white discharge seen at my wife's body. I think its her. Will she get pregnant in few days? My first sex was on 29th april. She fears about pregnancy symptoms like vomiting and stomach pain. Today 12th march. Is it pregnancy or some other problem?
I am married, I am suffering from vagina white discharge 24 hours .I have a baby also but I am worried about that it can harm my body or not.
I am 26 years, got married. Since 4 years suffering with PCOD problem. I want to know that I can conceive for baby.
I had sex Monday morning 5 am and took i-pill on wednesday 10 pm. Still I have chances to get pregnant?
An elementary knowledge of biology tells you how important joints are for the overall functionality of a human body. If not for biology experience teaches us the inevitable importance of joints. The link between a tooth and the jawbone is also a joint. Without joints the human body would have been in bits and pieces.
Having known that, you should also try to remember or understand how disabling joint pains can be. They hardly let you move a limb and can also cripple you for life. Knee joint pain can hinder a person's free movement. Knees bear the entire load of your body; they support your frame. Knee joint pain should therefore be a cause for alarm.
Going by the following ways can relieve you of knee joint pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Carrying extra pounds can exert additional pressure on your joints and contribute to knee pain. If you're overweight, losing as little as 5 percent of your body weight can help relieve the stress on your knees. Talk to your doctor about developing a healthy eating plan and exercise program to help you lose weight sensibly.
- Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy: Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program. Good choices for people with knee pain include walking and swimming. Be sure to warm up before and cool down after exercising. Avoid hilly terrain and high-impact activities like running and jumping, as these can worsen knee pain.
- Give physical therapy a try: Physical and occupational therapy often are helpful for people with knee pain. A physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints. Occupational therapy can teach you how to reduce strain on your knees in your daily activities.
- Get enough rest and relaxation: Sure, physical activity is important, but rest and relaxation can go a long way to promote good health - and reduce pain. Achieve a healthy balance in your life by learning stress-relief techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Make sure you're getting enough sleep: No question-arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health, so if you are having trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor. Proper pain management can help break the cycle to help you slumber soundly.
- Use Ice and/or Heat: For many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness. Ask your doctor about how to safely use an ice pack and/or a warm towel or heating pad. A hot shower in the morning or warm bath before bed at night also may be helpful.
- Apply a topical pain reliever: A number of over-the-counter and prescription creams, gels, sprays and patches are available to help relieve arthritis pain. These pain relievers contain ingredients like capsaicin, salicylates, menthol, or a combination of medicines. Ask your doctor if one of these products might be right for you.
- Consider Injections: Persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain, and hyaluronic acid, which can help replenish lubricating substances in the knee. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
- Talk to Your Doctor about Surgery: If you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.
Sir is this possible that my gf become pregnant after one sex intercourse but the sperm is not leaked into her I want to know how many times we have to sex for getting pregnant.
Dear sir/ ma'am she is taking medicine for pregnancy 15 days.(fertisure f, emicin,myonol, ferpill kit) and now she has a problem of digesting a food and having pain in anus. Please suggest me some good medicine.
I had unprotected sex on 7th july ,after half an hour I took ipill. On 14th july I got my periods. Bt now in this month I didn't get my periods yet. Am I pregnant or this is not to worry about?
2. Gives a healthier and younger looking skin.
3. Prevents constipation.
4. Maintains the internal environment of the body.
5. Helps in dieting for calorie conscious individuals.
6. Prevents kidney or ureteric stones
What are the days in which sex will not lead to pregnancy? What are the safe days for sex without tension of pregnancy?
Hi I am going. Through 6 week misccarg. But now I want to make my body strong so that I ll convinced as soon as possible. So what I do for that?
I am 21 old last time (on 12th june 2016) me and my girlfriend had a protected sex. Every time she get her date on 28th of the month, but this time she did not get her date. I am very tensed about her. Would you please tell me why it happen like that.
I have taken I pill, If pregnancy is negative and periods is delayed by 25 days, which is the tablet to take in order to resume regular periods.
I am 29 yrs old. I' ve joint pain and polycystic ovaries. I' m 81 Kg. Still I' m going for walk every morning for 1 hr.
Birth control is a method by which unwanted pregnancy is prevented. Partners can plan their childbearing in a better way using the increased levels of awareness about birth control.
Methods of birth control:
- Intrauterine devices (IDUs): These are most effective methods of birth control. The intrauterine device (IUD) is a long-acting and reversible form of contraception for women. It is of two types: Copper IUD (contains copper) and Hormone-releasing IUDs (progestin hormone is released into the womb slowly). It is a small device that is fitted inside the womb and it provides contraception by preventing fertilization of the egg.
- Sterilization: This is a process of birth control that renders a woman incapable of conception or a man incapable of sperm delivery. The process is conducted with the consent of the individual and can be done using either surgical or non-surgical methods. In both the cases, tubes carrying sperms (in males) and fallopian tubes (females) are either cut or blocked.
- Condoms: These are the most commonly used measures for birth control. Male and female condoms act as barriers and prevent the sperm from reaching the uterus.
- Oral contraceptive pills: These pills are the most popular measures of birth control used by women across the world. This is the most convenient way of postponing pregnancy. However, it is very important that the side effects of the contraceptive pills be noted. The side effects cause changes in the body, such as irregular bleeding, increase in the breast's size increased levels of blood pressure as well as eventual infertility.
- Contraceptive Injections: In this method, one hormone injection is administered, the effects of which last inside the body for a time period of 8 to 12 weeks i.e. 2-3 months. The contraceptive injection has the similar effects as that of contraceptive pills on birth control. Evidently, the shot is irreversible, which makes the woman infertile for a period of three months. However, similar to the pill, protection from STDs is not offered by contraceptive injections. But these injections can guarantee 99% safety and surety on being used.
- Natural Family Planning: Even though it is not any external pill or device, Natural Family Planning is also a method of birth control. It relies on the knowledge of timings of the menstrual cycle (periods) so that the couple can avoid sex during the time period when the woman is fertile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.