Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have kidney problem (infection, not sure but there is possibility of kidney stone), and high concentration of gastric acid. Can I take a regular medicine that contain aluminum and magnesium hydroxide?
Sir My mother is everything to me. My mom is suffering from uncontrollable urine she doesn't comes to know & she urinates anytime day or night. She has been to doctors for the last two yrs they have prescribed her urimax4mg etc. Moreover I have tried many homeopathy medicines but with no results. I feel her spinster urinary bladder muscle has become weak. Moreover she is also suffering from uti. Please suggest some good homeopathy medicine.
Hi. Whenever I paas urine I feel burning sensation and little pain. Have done ultrasound todays. Reports says 8 mm calculus is seen at left VUJ with upstream hydroureteronephrosis. Both kidneys are normal. What should I do now. please suggest treatment.
Sir I am 50 years old woman. I am suffering with recurrent urinary tract infected for the past one year. Subsides after taking antibiotics and returns after a few days your valuable advice please.
I have frequent urination problem, I went for lab test for kidney stone , there is no problem in it still I have to go at least every 40 minutes in day and 2-3 times sometime 5 times at night which some times cause premature ejaculation also.
I scan in 06-07-10 the right kidney size 11.2 * 5.2 cms in long axis. Presence of 2-3 small calculi seen in the middle pole each measuring about 4mms in the size the left kidney size 10.3 * 5.9 cms in long axis no evidence of any calci and I scan 08-12-12 the right kidney size 10.2* 4.0 cms in long axis. Presence of 3 calculi are seen in the lower pole each measuies 3 _ 4 mms in size the left kidney size 10.0* 4.7 cms in long axis no evidence of any calculi my question 1. The variation of kidney is a problem or not? 2. The small size calculi so it's easily dissolved or not? 3. The medicine will use the calculi dissolved or release in my urine way? thank you.
My uncle has been diagnosed with CKD with urea 188 and creatinine 7.5. He is on dialysis every alternate day? What should we do? Please help? His body is swollen a lot and he keeps vomiting constantly.
I am 38 male, kidney stone detected in left urethera tube. Its been almost 3 months its not yet fallen in bladder. Is operating the only option?
I am 20year old female I am suffering from UTI and I am using citralka and norflox but no improvement can you suggest any medicine.
I had to get up 4 times in night for urination. It appears that there is little difficulty in urinating. Probably urination tract has shrunk.
What is urine therapy? Actually I hv heard about this. Watch in some porn movie too.in you tube also a lots of favouring video available. The matter is that it gives me extra pleasure while masturbating. I really enjoy my own pee. I hv tried it 3 times only. please suggest me .i hv a great hope from your behalf.
I am 24 years old I have a serious problem that I have to go toilet many time in a day means in each 15 minutes. And problem is from my childhood so give me solution regarding this.
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken.