Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. EzhilarasiYour feedback matters!
Some white liquid comes at the end of urine. I masturbate too much. Is that the result of that? And that liquid gives burning sensation.
My friend have a problem with her kidneys doctors said kidneys are failed and one of then should replace her mother kidney is matched. But some ayurveda doctor said there is a medicine for this disease. Is there medicine for kidney failure in ayurveda?(she has urine infection her kidneys become small she is loosing protein from urine I have this information)
Dear Dr. My mother taking Lasix (half a tablet in the morning). After started to taking Lasix serum creatinine and urea become high. What is the reason for this?
My kid is 5 months old. Till now he has been given breast milk. We have started formula feed (nestle nan pro 1) one week back. From that time onwards my kid is passing urine in pale yellow and motion in dark green colour. Is this a serious issue?
I am 24 old male. Hv some urination and problem. Nd also hv discharge problem. you med. you should prefer.
Hi doctor I have a problem in my stomach I have a stone in my kidney both side 5.8 mm so please give me suitable ans please thanks doctor.
I am tired of going to toilet again and again what to do to reduce toilet I drink alot of water I think thats why this happen.
I'm suffering from kidney stone. Doctors prefer me to drink lots of water and I do. I drink lots of water but still the same. Is there any helpful medicine for the people suffering from kidney stone?
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.