Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Eva - E ConsultationYour feedback matters!
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.
Hi sir / madam, I am from bangalore, I smoke since from 2010 past 5 years back my dick was getting erected by seeing girls and some naked videos but now a days erecting became low day by day I was smoking 2 packs a day before one year back now almost half packet in a day before my dick is erected means it's up to 7 inches now it came into 5 inches can suggest me pls.
My penis is bending toward right side when it is in erect position what should I do to make it straight?
I am getting severe itching in head what to do I don't understand. Consulted many doctors no answers every one said it's a dandruff.
Hi, I am Atika. I am a counselling psychologist and I have been practising from last 11 years. I have seen very dangerous mental issues ranging from relationships, marital issues, work stress, parent child, low confidence, too much mental illness and suicide. Today I am going to talk about "Investing in oneself emotionally". As I feel that a lot of our problems arise because we do not look after our emotions like anger, stress and then it all leads to breakdown. We all invest in our career, our ambitions, our standard of living, even in our physical health. Somehow we do not pay attention to our mental health whereas the overall well being depends on the physical as well as the emotional health.
As we grow from our infant to our adulthood, we are taught to take care of our physical health like how to dress, how to eat, how to take care of our physical needs. But somehow, we are not taught that how to take care of our emotional health like that of love, appreciation, acceptance, acknowledgement, companionship.
What happens when these emotional needs are not met?
It will gradually develop into frustration, anger, stress, and eventually a breakdown.
So how do we take care of our emotional needs?
- First of all, it is very important to become aware of them. What is the emotional need? To feel acceptance? To feel loved? To feel appreciated? This is required to be identified.
- Second is to acknowledge them, that yes these exist, these needs exist through our life.
- Third is to accept them, to embrace them
- Fourth is to deal with them, to cope with them in a healthy manner.
How can u do all these?
It is important to seek for a counselling. We go to a psychologist or a counsellor who can provide unbiased, safe environment where one can share their deepest fear. Talk about the fear which they are going through, without the fear of being judged. And gradually through the counselling process, we get to know that what drives us, what motivates us, what are our emotional needs and how we fulfill them in a healthy manner.
People who take care of their physical well being, mental well being and emotional well being, are more productive and more fulfilling life. They have better relationships, they are more productive, they are good at work and they are happier individuals.
If you want to know more about emotional needs or more interesting topics or psychological needs, you can contact me through Lybrate or breakingbarriers.co.in.
My clinic is in Sec- 28, Noida. You can come and visit me there for an appointment.