Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. EllarasiYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of STD not HIV Should these STD shows a symptoms and goes back normal for a long period of time without symptoms.
Hi I was very slim before marriage now I completed 2 years bi Marrying aftr ma pregnancy I gained too much weight I got cesarean delivery back 1 year and use tp do exercise and also in diet but my body is same I got belly so please suggest me any good ayurvedic medicine for weight loss.
Many women fear a trip to the gynecologist. Visiting a gynecologist can be uncomfortable, and certain procedures to treat problems may be painful. However, it is something every woman has to do.
Regular visits to a gynecologist are important for all women, regardless of whether they are sexually active. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists recommends that girls begin seeing a gynecologist between the ages of 13 and 15.
A gynecologist is a doctor who focuses on women’s reproductive health. They check your body to make sure that your reproductive system is healthy and help you avoid problems in the future. Visiting a gynecologist means you are taking responsibility of your body in new ways.
Pregnancy is the number one reason that prompts a woman to see her gynecologist. However, there are many other issues that women may face that need to be checked by their gynecologist.
Q: Iam 22 years old girl when I was 18 I had sex with a girl like deep lip kiss and all then later I got married to a guy and had some sex nt exactly sex but deep lip kisses he kissed my breasts and all over the body and 2 times he licked my vagina bt soon he washed his mouth and me also cleaned my vagina we both dont have any disease or any cut or anything and it was his frst sex with me before he never had any physical relation with any1 and also me I dint have any physical relation with any guy except that girl of my same gender and iam nt a lesbian. And once I used to move his pennis with my hands he used condoms at that time once he dint use condom when I was moving his pennis with my hand the fluid fell on my hands and I washed it off immediately and he also cleaned his pennis but we never indulged in fucking or penetration or intercourse. So my question is I had sex with a girl of my gender then with my husband nt exactly sex as I mentioned above is there any chance of getting std or hiv to me or my husband? note-we never had any intercourse n I never kissed his pennis and I never gave him blowjob I just used to move his pennis up and down with my hands so that he gets pleasure thats it because we were nt ready for child at dat time. And nw we are divorced. And one more question is now am gng to get married to another guy and if I had sex with him then can I and the another guy am abt to marry get std or aids?
Before marriage I had tablet to avoid my period in February. My period actual date was March 13. First I thought I may be pregnant. But I dint do my pregnancy test. I was waiting to do checkup in the first week of April. Whether itz there any chance for me to be pregnant at that time. But unfortunately I had my period on 29th March. What may be the reason for such situation. please clear my doubt.
I had my last period on 20th feb which ended on 25th Feb. I had intercourse between 3-11th march Since then no periods. How many weeks pregnant am I? How do I count my weeks of Pregnancy.
Precautions to be taken before 1st time sex n should I use condom and how to know whether girl is virgin or not.
I want to reduce my breast milk as my baby is 12 month, I still want to breastfeed her, but my breasts are all time overfull which I want to reduce, pls suggest medicine that reduce supply but not stop the supply.
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.
I'm pregnant 5 weeks .What should we do in pregnancy like what should I do sex .What diet is better for me.
Hey. I had an unplanned sex 4 hours ago wid my partner without condom soo his penis leaked in my vagina what shud I do to avoid pregnancy except the use of pills?
Cancer that originates in the uterus is termed as Endometrial Cancers. The cancer is known to originate in the endometrium i.e. lining as well as the cells of the uterus. Abnormal vaginal bleeding causes the cancer to be detected early and a consultation with the doctor should be done immediately. When other cancers originating from the uterus are considered, endometrial cancer is found to be the most common.
Causes: The exact cause for endometrial cancer is not known clearly. The cells in the endometrium tend to become abnormal due to the occurrence of a genetic mutation, which causes rapid multiplication of cells that ultimately lead to the formation of a tumour like mass. They begin to spread to other parts and proceed to affect the tissues in the surrounding areas.
The typical symptoms of endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Irregular bleeding in between periods
- 2. A watery discharge from the vagina
- 3. Bleeding from the vagina postmenopausal
- 4. Pain in the pelvic floor muscles
Risk factors that might increase the chances of being affected by endometrial cancer include:
- 1. Aging increases the chances of this disease, especially post menopause.
- 2. Obesity can cause hormonal imbalance.
- 3. Certain drugs used in hormone therapy
- 4. Early onset of menstruation, especially before 12 years of age
Treatment for Endometrial Cancer Includes:
- Radiation therapy: This treatment procedure involves using radiations, such as X-rays to target and destroy the cancer cells. The two forms of radiation therapy are external radiation therapy (external machine is used to direct radiation on the cancer cells) and internal radiation therapy (radioactive substance enclosed within small and consumable items is placed near to or directly at the spot of cancer).
- Hormone therapy: Medications are administered to eliminate imbalances in hormone levels and prohibit the growth of cancer cells in the body. This remedy is preferred if the cancer progresses to an advanced stage.
- Chemotherapy: This form of treatment uses oral administration or injection of chemicals into the veins so that the growth of cancerous cells is curbed, either by elimination of the cells or by prohibiting cell division.
- Surgery: In this surgery, the areas affected by cancer are surgically removed; i.e. the uterus in this case. The surgical procedures that might be used include total hysterectomy (total removal of uterus), radical hysterectomy (removal of the cervix, uterus and part of the vagina) and Bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy (removal of both the ovaries and the fallopian tubes)