Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Elfride Farokh SanjanaYour feedback matters!
My daughter sanvi has squint problem in left eye from the age of 3 yrs. She is 13 years old. What should I do further?
I have red eyes for four days so what I will do? please give me answer please please please reply fast.
I am 21 Years old I am suffering from a eyes problem. My eyes pains so much sometime even I cannot sleep that time I have no problem in focusing anything but 1 Day in a week its pain so much. I want a gud treatment pls help. If there is any medicine pls tell?
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
Especially those who work on laptop, tabs, pcs etc.
I am suffering from headache. My eye number is 2.75 cross. So please give me treatment for headache. I am use glass regularly. But not cure headache.
I am 25 year old female. Last two days, my both eyes becomes. Severe reddish and irritation felt. Particularly, my right eye becomes more reddish than left eye. I use some eye drops. Still, redness present. Also severe irritation on both right and left eye. And one more thing small growth like mass present over right eye, but in left eye no growth like mass present. It causes some foreign sensation to me. But, vision normal. No dimness of vision and blurring of vision. But, I am affaraid of it may cause any severe problem like vision loss. I use also some eye drops. Still, not cure. Itching also present. Only eye drops enough for me. Or any surgical removal of growth is necessary.
I have pain in my eyes for now a days. What should I do. It is being a seiver problem for me because my exam is to closer. I read at least four hours in night and after that I feel so much trouble in my eyes what shall I do for thid. Please guide me for that.
About Every 15 days Goheri has raises on eye lashes root. I use neosporin ointment on it. Please tell me right prescription and advice for this problem.
My eyes have been swollen. When I wake up today morning then I saw. If is also paining little. Attached photo of my eyes. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanking you.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.