Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ElayaraniYour feedback matters!
Yes, I am suffering from Kidney Stone of 27 mm in Kidney. Its paining on the left side of kidney some times. Doctors (Urology) suggest me for an operation after complete tests. But I am not interested for operation, please suggest me is there anything stone to be removed or melt without operation, Please suggest.
Hello. I m a 21yr old, (female) I think I have migraine problem. But since 2-3 months my weight suddenly reducing. Does migraine causes to immediate weight loss?
I'm 52 year oid read in one of the paper about 30 years back that lying on left side is good for digestion and have been do so since then. But I have become habitual and lying on back or right side causes a lots of acidity problem and burning sensation in chest. Please advise. Thanks.
I am 30 years old I have stomach and acidity. After lunch a very painful stomachs occurs please suggest a medicine.
1) Close relative of the patient who are diabetic, so if your father, mother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle have diabetes’s, there is a chance that you can develop it.
2) Obese people are more likely to develop diabetes
3) Patient who had gestation diabetes i.e. diabetes during pregnancy at young age are likely to develop diabetes at the later age
4) Other disorders like polycystic ovarian syndrome.
I have piles problem. Have taken a treatment. But it comes again maybe its due to when I have outside food. How to get completely rid of it. How to deal with itching and discomfort at anus.
My father was suffering from fever from 1 week. And he has very less hemoglobin and he have high thyroid and become very weak.
I am 30 years old lady, I am suffering from. Asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? How can I reduce phlegm into my chest. I had lots of cough. Please help me.
I am having disc bulge inC5-6 incervical spine and L4-5 in lumbar. Dr. has given be gabarich 150 mg and amicon 10 mg for 15 days. How would tha work. Please tell. What if after 15 days I do not take.
When I use condoms it is not fitting properly. My penis size is 5.5 and less girth. Pls. Advise which type of condoms I should use.
I am a juvenile diabetic for the past 23 years on human mixtard insulin since then. For the 4 years I am going into low sugar between 4.30 - 5.30 am sometimes in a coma. I have tried regulating intake of insulin but no significant results. Pls advise.
What are the symptoms if dengue fever and what are the steps for treatment his to over come please advice thank you.
My grandmother is 66 years old and had a shoulder fracture 1 year ago and she went treatment for it but the bone did not join. Now can she opt for operation now at this stage and age please guide me.
My 2.5 year old son does not do motion everyday, he does it once in 2 or 3 days, is it normal? Is there anything I should add in his diet to get the consistent bowel movements.
Psoriasis is a condition in which rapidly multiplying skin cells cause the area affected to become rough, scaly and itchy. The affected area becomes red and sometimes painful and while the disease can’t be cured, it can be managed by limiting the rapidly multiplying cells. The immune system is thought to be compromised in psoriasis which leads to Infection by opportunistic bacteria such as streptococcus.
Till very recently, psoriasis was thought to be idiopathic, but studies show emotional imbalance or triggers such as cold and infections might lead to activating an inherently present gene. Even though it is usually limited to the skin, it can affect the joints and nails too. This autoimmune disorder occurs in patches where the scaly formation might become irksome, especially if it is in uncommon areas such as the mouth and genitalia. Psoriasis is also thought to be a result of alcoholism or medication such as lithium which is used to treat epilepsy or bipolar disorder.
Common homeopathic remedies
When treating psoriasis, homeopathy is a trove of invaluable resources and treatment options. Medication is customised for the patient after taking into account their personal medical history.
Homeopathy acts by trying to manage the root cause of psoriasis which is an immunocompromised state of being. The added advantage of homeopathy in treatment is the lack of side effects.
Here are some of the most feasible treatments for treating psoriasis with homeopathy:
- Kalium Bromatum: It is the first line of treatment in a lot of cases of psoriasis, especially when the red patches are covered with silver scales. It is also used in syphilitic psoriasis.
- Kalium Arsenicosum: It is an effective treatment for psoriasis that develops on the back and the arms.
- Sulphur: It is best suited for skinny people or those who tend to be forgetful.
- Calendula: It helps soothe and provide temporary pain relief for affected areas, especially if they are inflamed, but it doesn’t address the underlying cause of the disease and hence doesn’t treat it.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: It is best used for papular psoriasis, especially when sebaceous secretions are also involved.
- Arsenic Album: It is used for cases of psoriasis which improve on the application of warmth on the affected areas.