Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ejaz Ahmed ShariffYour feedback matters!
Sir, little pain in left side of chest. What is reason. I am 24 male. Pain occur any time but when I am running or do push ups I felt better.
How much time will my body take take to resume to its normal functions after quiting smoking. Is smoking related to heart palpitation or irregular beats?
My father is 54 years age. And his creatinine level is 9 due to high bp. What will be diet chart of him?
I am 65 yrs old having sr. Creatinine and sr. Cholesterol 1.2mg/dl and 210mg/dl respectively. Please advice me to bring down the levels.
Hello doctor, my name is Pooja, I am 26 years old. I have irregular period I am trying for baby by not succeed yet. My hormonal, blood,sonography report are normal. Doctor suggests me hsg and d&c test .doctor tell me d&c regularise your period it's really true? And after d&c I am experience white discharge start it's normal?
I am 24 years old. I have problem of high blood pressure. Can yoga be beneficial for me. Anulom vilom and kapalbhati how much beneficial for me. Please give suggestion which yoga assans beneficial for me.
Hello sir/mam. My question is for my mom she is 48 years old and her weight is 65 kg. Actually nowadays she is having a lot of pain in her left hand which is increasing day by day. She is high bp patient also. Please suggest me something for her.
Doctor I am 34 years old female and I am usually getting chest pain especially back side of the breast sometimes in the mid and sometimes in the left side followed with shortness of breath but I had consulted the general physician and he had given medicines analysing that it is a gastric problem but even after taking medicines whenever taking the medicines no problem but after that dosage is completed I am having the same problem kindly suggest with some good advice please.
My wife's LMP was 23rd july. We came to know about pregnancy on 5th of september. We did USG which showed 7.8 mm gestational sac without foetal heartbeat and it said 5 weeks and 4 days pregnancy. I.e on 5th september. Now yesterday my wife's TSH report was more than 60. Which I rechecked in same laboratory by giving another sample. At present my wife is not having any complains. Can it be hypothyroid or it might be false report? If she is having hypothyroidism and its already over 6 weeks can it have adverse effect on baby's development? Can baby come with problem of mental retardation or something else?
Sometimes the chest pain that arises suddenly. Perhaps because of acidity .Eat out which medicine such ?
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.