Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ejaz Ahmed ShariffYour feedback matters!
Sir. Agr bp bilkul normal h ar ecg report normal h to kya blockeg ke chances ho skte h sir kvi kvi heart ke trf side drd hota h ar sans lene me v dikkat hoti h .mai 20 sal ka hu.
When I do jumping exercise or when I do at first it start good but suddenly I feel pain in my chest while jumping n then when I rest it goes away is this because of gas.
Hi my total cholesterol is 264mg/DL. How can I control this. Need some best advises. My body gains weight very fast. Am non vegetarian. Used to do exercise and going gym also. Please advise.
I drunk alcohol few days before from that day my chest and lungs is not having problem (jalan ) when ever I eat any thing weather It is hot or cold. What should I do?
Hello Sir, I am a diabetes and ht patient for past 10 years. I am taking following medicines. Ilet trio 2 - 2 tab daily for diabetes and telpres ct 40/6.25 daily one tab for ht. Diabetes and ht under control. But for past few days I am feeling pain on my right arm elbow joint. Please advise. (m) age 60 year.
MY MIND SAYS LEAVE HER MY HEART SAYS DON'T LEAVE HER She loves you ALOT YOU WON'T GET A GIRL IN YOUR LIFE DOCTOR MY PARENTS WANTS ME TO LEAVE MY GF WHAT SHOULD I DO I LOVE MY GF ALOT SHE LOVES ME ALOT AND THERE IS A CASTE PROBLEM WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM HUMAN BEINGS ARE HUMAN BEINGS WHY CASTE PROBLEM OCCURS IN INDIA MY MOM SAYS THAT SHE IS NEPALI YOU CAN'T BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHAT SHOULD I DO DOCTOR I NEED HELP HOW TO MAKE MY MOM UNDERSTAND BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO ME AND SHE IS VERY strict I HOPE YOU KNOW THE BIHARI PEOPLE.
Today I came to know I am having 220 mg/dl cholesterol in my blood. What should I do to keep it normal. What is the optimum cholesterol level as per my age.
I suffered a heart attack on 11 Dec 2013 and diagnosed with single vessel disease. Now i am under strict medication and take vegetable food. I take 2 or 4 eggs in a month and no milk or milk products or non vegs. My lipid profile is well within the middle range but HDL is 35. Should I avoid milks and non vegs continuously.
My wife is now having breathing difficulty. She around 56 yrs and under went an open heart surgery in 2009. Echo gram shows her EF as 40%. Her previous EF 6 months ago was 52%. What is the reason. What precaution and treatment are required.
Good day doctor I am 66 years, I have gone through open heart bypass surgery 5 years back doing fine since then keepannuallycheck health check as per doctors advise I keep changing cooking oil, eg one month I use olive oil next month sun flower oil then ground nut oil etc at times we usemusteredoil also. What you suggest. Which dry fruit.
Acute pain in outer thigh, pain in finger joints. Her weight is 80 kg and is 47 years old with slightly high blood pressure and cholesterol problem and pain in foot thumb joint. Please suggest me best medication?
My mcv- 79.7. (80-94) normal range HCT 34. (38-45) NR MCH 22.4. (26-34) NR MCHC 28.1. (31-36) NR But my hb is 11 but still I feel tired, often sleepy, unable to concentrate more and feels out of body which scares me. Also my bp is low like upper bp is 80 someday. Is it possible that m anaemic and I have symptoms of anaemia ?
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to visit an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.