Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. EbenezerYour feedback matters!
My leg is in pain from 3 days. I think that this pain is due to excess lactic acid in my blood. Please tell me what to do.
I have back pain and hand pain when standing a long time and what to do. I have this for a long time and how I can tolerate it.
Hi my wife is 25 years old she have pain in both knee after delivery shines two years so please give solutions& what must be I do?
I am Suffering from severe pain in lower neck. Consulted near by doctor who said that it is infection i'm suffering from and given dosage. Still neck is swelled. Is it a serious problem to worry.
How to overcome the knee ligament damage?? What is the best exercise to overcome the knee ligament damage?
I am a housewife in my daily work my heel got cracks. I used some crack heal creams but its not gone . Between fingers I got some pain.
I have the problem of my neck and back pain. What should I do for it please kindly respond me for this message.
Hello sir Hello Sir/Madam, we are discussion last question about Shoulder Pain ,I was Consulting the Physiotherapist from December on wards, there is no improvement, Pain arising at Shoulder.
Dear sir, I am having constant pain around both side of my neck including both shoulders from last 2 month, also 2 month ago I was diagnosed with high level uric acid. Right now my uric acid level is 5.6, but pain is not going away. My doctor has advised me to go for MRI. Can you please suggest something.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.