Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. E.SureshYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year's old. These days I am strongly feeling a urge to eat sweet after having meal. What should I do? Is there any side effect's if I eat more sweet?
I have skin problem like acne, itching problem on back & lower back pain & muscle ache problem. Why is it so?
I am 40 years old and I am having continuous body ache for the past 2 days. And the urination is also not good. What should I do?
I am a 32 year old unmarried guy having a question regarding a problem am having and that is phimosis. I just want to know whether I shud go for its surgery which is circumcision or It can keep as it is. Does foreskin removal is necessary for healthy sex and also let me know the average expenses of this treatment.
My pennis not hard because last 1 weak daily I do masturbation. Spram also not thick. What I will do sir.
HPV refers to Human Papillomavirus. This is a common virus, which has got more than 100 different types and over 40 of these types are transmitted sexually. This virus may cause cervical cancer and cases of genital warts. It is likely to occur in people who are sexually active to contract genital HPV, and it is not accompanied by any signs or symptoms. The virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact and is severely infectious in nature. Using condoms may reduce the risk of spreading of this virus, but is not always successful.
There are two major vaccines for HPV.
- Gardasil: This vaccine prevents the most common HPVs which are associated with genital and anal cancer, and also warts of both genital and anal type.
- Cervarix: This type of vaccine prevents HPV associated with the occurrence of cervical cancer.
Reasons for vaccination against HPV
HPV vaccines are recommended to girls between 11 and 12 years. It is also given to girls and women between the age of 13 and 26 years, who have never been vaccinated against HPC before. These vaccines should be given to females before they start being active sexually and get exposed to the HPV virus. Sexually active females benefit from these vaccines as well, but the effect is less.
Here are three reasons why you should vaccinate against HPV:
- All types of HPV vaccine help in the elimination of the viruses which cause cervical cancer. Viruses causing cancer in the vulva, vagina or anus are also targeted by these HPV vaccines. The HPV vaccines also protect against genital or anal warts. HPV vaccines work effectively in the prevention of cancers caused by HPC viruses and also curb the common health problems which are accompanied.
- The effect of HPV vaccines is quite long lasting in an individual who is vaccinated against HPV. Usually it lasts for ten years or more without having any related disorders or cancers. The protection does not weaken over time and remains stable.
- HPV vaccines are licensed by the FDA to be completely safe and efficient to use. Extensive studies have been carried out globally, and no safety concerns have ever arisen. The side effects of HPV vaccines are usually quite mild. However, a little amount of pain, dizziness and nausea are involved.
HPV vaccines are a series of effective vaccines, which prevent the occurrence of cervical cancer and other cancers which are sexually transmitted. They are generally given to women before getting sexually active to prevent transmission of HPV viruses. Some HPV vaccines are prescribed to males as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My mother is diabetic for last 6 years but this week her sugar level was 485 & she is suffering from cold & cough for last 20 days. Drs have prescribed antibiotics & antidiabetic (glimepiride 4 mg + metformin 1000 mg BD) but still sugar level is 351 and no symptomatic relief in cold & cough, also she is having fever sometimes. She doesn't like food now. Nausea is also happening.
I always had cold problem, After taking some medicine from Dr. It goes well only for few days and then again same trouble. What should I do please advise me full treatment?
My wife is suffering from migraine. Recently for las 6 months, she has frequent attacks of migraine. She is also have knee joints swelling and pain.
Three years before my 7 years old daughter had been taken japanese encephalitis vaccine from her school. At that time the nurse was unable to properly injected the vaccine. Now after three years we have seen on her left deltoid a small painless nodules has been formed what should we do as per medicinal treatment without surgery. It has been formed externally on her on her left hand deltoid region.
My weight increases 3 kg per month, how can I reduce my weight. My father is diabetic but my blood sugar is normal now.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF PAPAYA
1. Lower cholesterol
2. Help weight loss
3. Boost your immunity
4. Good for diabetics
5. Great for your eyes
6. Protect against arthritis
7. Improves digestion
8. Helps to relive menstrual pain
9. Prevent signs of ageing
10. Prevent cancer