Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. E SureshYour feedback matters!
I am 32 year old lady suffering infertility problem . Doctors said no problem to me and husband. My marriage is two years before. Please give valuable suggestion.
I usually eat dinner by 7pm and the earliest appointment I can get for getting my Lipid profile and Fasting Blood Sugar done is 8am. I was recommended to fast for between 10-12 hours before the test. Am I fasting too long and will my results be incorrect because of that?
Hello Doctor, if person increase the uric acid. How can we treat more efficiency ?please tell me the food or prescription?
I am 79 years old. While walking bare foot I feel padding, also feel cool while lying down. Ian diabetic with suger level fasting bwlow 100 and pp around 200. I take amaryl 2 mg before breakfast. Galvus 50mg after breafast. Please advise.
What's the cure for bilateral lower limbs Non healing venous ulcers. Skin grafting Unsuccessful. I am a diabetic & a smoker. What are the underlying Causes. What Should be done for healing. Pls. Explain In detail with proper reasoning.
My mother is sugar patient. She is taking metformin 850 mg and glimepiride 1 mg tab twice a day for the last one year. Her rft has shown creatinine 3.2 and urea 82 reading a week ago. Is it alarming or can be reversible.
I am Sugar patient in last six year but I am not Control the sugar foods. how to control the Sugar addict? please help me.
I am 40 years, overweight, bmi around 38. What should I do for reducing my blood sugar and blood pressure?
I am 37 year old, I got married on 2005 still i am not getting any result of pregnancy, I consult dr's here but not get any result they told me that there is problem in you sperm count will be 0 % after discharge.
Hello doctor, I am a diabetic patient last 15 years. any one please suggest me diet chart for better control of diabetes. my sugar fluctuations are very frequent.
I am a diabetic patient i am 40 years what kind of food I can avoid, and what kind of food I can take ?
I am 60 diabetic T2 on Insulin. Please advise me which fruits I should take and at what time so that my sugar level remains under control.
I am 42 yr old. my random blood sugar level was detected (today) at 223 mg/dl, my weight is 90 kgs and I am 5 ft &. 61/2 ( inches ) tall. I feel hungry more often and tend to eat more generally. I drink once in a week ( around 120 ml) and eat sweets also. I am experiencing vision haziness sometime. Though I walk / exercise but not regularly, please guide and help me. Should I start taking medicines
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.