Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E ShathimurthiYour feedback matters!
I am shweta my period comes just after 10 days what is the reason is I am pregnant or something else please ans me.
Sir my mother age is around 35_40. Sir the problem is my mother gets knee pain and joint pains from last three years and gets very serious from last six months. Now she is not used to walk properly. Basically we are agricultural family. The thing is she is used to work very hard after her marriage and lift some heavy weight so I thought due to that only she gets joint pains. We are consulted so many doctors and she is used to prescribe tablets from last three years and also we are consulted Ayurveda. Now my mother is using Ayurveda tablets. When ever she used tablet she will get relief and after that pain gets again. I request you to that please give me a suggestion and complete solution for this thank-you. Note sir her age is not accurate.
Well, you don't have to give up sweetness. Just get it from other sources. Try fresh berries or pureed fruit on the cereal instead of sugar. Explore fruit that's dried, frozen, or canned (without too much added sugar). A glass of low-fat milk or low-sugar yogurt can help. Avoid frozen yoghurt and fruit puree can replace an ice-cream or elaichi and pudina in tea can help you reduce the sugar you add in tea or how about trying a banana or custard apple sheera.
Daily getting legs and hands pain at even tines nd some times I feel more tensed as if im gng to die and nt getting sleep at nights.
It is paining in the main fingers of left leg just below the nail since 3 years but the injury is not visible, what could I do? Pl suggest.
Why cholesterol & triglycerides increase in blood of human body what is the precaution to maintain it.
It is very essential to be content with each other for a couple in a relationship. Enjoying partner's company and the things one does improve the relationship by notches.
Sex also plays an important role. However, there are some things which you must remember before you start having sexual intercourse. Following these will not only lead to safe sex, but also will result in a better relationship.
- Increase activities you do before coitus such as hugging and kissing: Women usually take a longer time to get aroused according to researchers. This is a problem for men and they must counter this by having increased moments of hugging and kissing:. It helps more than you think. A long hug secretes oxytocin which is the primary hormone which women get aroused by.
- Increased foreplay: Women fantasize a lot when they are in the middle of sexual intercourse as well. Therefore, to stop these fantasies, it is important to perform a lot of foreplay. The foreplay not only reduces the fantasies of women but it helps keep the fantasies on you as well.
- Feel comfortable with sex toys: These allow for many things to happen including but not limited to the woman being on top when you are engaging in coitus. Feel comfortable with these sex toys as a women being on top helps in better stimulation.
- Oral sex is needed: It has been proven by researchers that oral sex stimulates much more than sexual intercourse and that oral sex allows women to orgasm more than coitus.
- Understand the anatomy of a woman: Women have several very sensitive nerve cells on the clitoris. If you overuse these nerve endings, then your woman will not derive as much sexual satisfaction and may even get hurt. Therefore, to minimize damage to your woman, you must go back and forth otherwise it may be painful for her in the later stages.
My little sister is suffering from skin problem in her hands small bubbles are created and suffering from pain what I should I do.
I had headache from 2 3 days. When I take painkiller it stops paining but aftersometime it start very badly. What to do?
Hi some times I unable to sleep in nights. I try to sleep I just get 2hr continues sleep and there after I will not get sleep for 2 hours. I work in 2nd shift till 1'o clock. Some times I am able to sleep happily continuously. And some times not can you give any solution for getting good sleep.
I want to gain my body weight. So please tell me what I do? And also my grandmother is very ill due to suffer fever. So which medicine is the best for her?
I have thyroid problem past 1year and i am using the tablets, now I want to conceive but all the time i am disappointed. Kindly suggest me.
I have acne on my lower cheeks, around lips and on chin. Some are pus filled and some are not. Most of them are painful. What could be the cause and how to get rid of them? Thanks & regards.
Orange Juice: Orange juice can be given to the patients as it helps improve digestion and helps to replace fluid loss of the body or dehydration.
Basil Leaves: To improve immunity and to fight dengue fever, boil few basil leaves in water until it remains half. Strain the water, cool it down and drink it at least twice a day.
Black Grape Juice: Increases blood count, drink Black grape juice 2-3 times a day. You can have them whole, but the juice is much better and effective.
Coconut Water: Coconut Water is very good for a patient’s health, as it helps replace body fluid loss and is very nutritious and improve immunity.
Fenugreek: Fenugreek is a pain reliever, Make Herbal tea using Fenugreek seeds. One cup of tea in a day will help cut down fever and relieve you from joint and muscle pain.
Restriction: Do not eat Solid food, and try to get simple food which is easy to digest and is less oily and spicy.